The SpaceDeluxe & Modern 2 bedroom Apartment is located on Level 17 of an exciting building that is situated in most vibrant and convenient location in Central Sydney, right opposite to Market City Shopping Centre and provides easy access to all tourist attractions of the CBD.
With a huge range of shopping, transportation and food options at your doorstep, this apartment is in the perfect spot for your Sydney experience.
- Off the entrance hall is a modern marble bathroom with generous shower.
- Opposite the bathroom is your own laundry with washer and dryer.
- Further down you enter the open plan living with kitchen, dining space and a comfortable living area with TV.
- Designer kitchen with large island bench is fully equipped and includes all appliances (oven, dishwasher, stove, full-sized fridge).
- The living room opens up to a covered balcony with an amazing city outlook from level 17.
- A great spot to sit back and watch the city lights after a long day exploring. - You are free to use the common roof-top BBQ area and an indoor/outdoor gymnasium.
-The main bedroom also opens up to the balcony and enjoys the same city outlook. The bedroom has a queen bed, a toddle/baby crib, block-out curtains and there is plenty of wardrobe space.
-The second bedroom has a double bed & a wardrobe and is accessed from sliding doors. Guest AccessGuests have exclusive access to the entire apartment. Guests also have access to the common rooftop BBQ area and gymnasium. Interaction with GuestsYou can contact me via AirBnb, What'sApp, Email, SMS or Mobile. Rest assured, my response time is pretty much instant.
I or a trusted friend will be available leading up to and during your stay to answer any questions you may have. Upon arrival you will be met at the apartment building, taken up to the apartment and given a brief run-down.
The homeowners will be on their holiday for 2 months so the apartment unit will be vacant (Furnished of course along with the amenities) and it's a private self-contained fully serviced unit ALL TO YOURSELF. You WON'T be sharing it with any strangers during your stay. However please help us maintain the apartment in a clean and tidy condition.
Please refer to my calendar for availability.
If your preferred dates are available, please feel free to book 'em. If the dates that you're after are blocked, they are most likely taken.
The "INSTANT-BOOK" function is enabled so you won't need our "Pre-Approval" to make a booking.
Just "INSTANT-BOOK" it if the place suits and if your dates are available.
FREE internet available. Password will be provided upon check-in. The NeighborhoodAll of Sydney main attractions including cafes, restaurants at your doorstep, Chinatown, Darling Harbour and Opera House are only few minutes walk.
The Quay Building is just across the road from UTS Library with Woolworths Supermarket, shoppings, restaurants, cafes, pubs & entertainments below the building.
Ticking all the right boxes! Being situated in a very central location saves you valuable time and money.
Your Home is just few minutes away from Central Station, Darling Harbour, China Town, Paddy's Market, World Square Shopping Centre, Town Hall station, QVB, Westfield Shopping Centre, and a wide range of restaurants, cafes, pubs, etc. Getting AroundNeedless to say, surrounded by trains, cabs and buses, getting around is not going to be a problem at all.
(TIP: Sydneysiders commute mostly by train, bus or light rail. Get an "OPAL" card at any train station for AU$60 which comes with $60 worth of credit to get you around via train, bus or light rail).
- Paddy's Market (fresh vegetables, fruits, seafood etc) - 1 min walk
- Woolworths Supermarket - at the ground level of the building
- Market City Shopping Centre - 2 min walk
- World Square Shopping Centre - 5min walk
- Chinatown - 3min walk
- Market City - 7min walk
- Town Hall Train Station - 10min walk
- Central Train Station - 6min walk
- Hyde Park - 10min walk
- Cockle Bay Wharf (Darling Harbour) - 6min walk
- Sydney Tower Eye - 15min walk
- MidCity Shopping Centre - 10min walk
- The Strand Arcade - 18min walk
- Westfield Sydney - 20min walk
- Pitt St Mall - 20min walk
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - 10min walk
- The Star Casino - 20min walk
- The Royal Botanic Gardens - 10mins by train or 20min walk
- Circular Quay - 14mins by train or 25min walk
- The Rocks - 21mins by train or 27min walk
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - 22mins by train or 30min walk
- Sydney Opera House - 24mins by train or 34min walk
- Sydney Airport - 32mins by train (T2 Airport, Inner West and South Line)
If you drive, we can organise underground parking for you at $35/night and you will have a remote control to enter and exit the parking 24/7. It's the cheapest rate in Sydney CBD.
If our parking is not available, the nearest paid parking lot is at "WILSON PARKING" - Thomas St (next to Novotel), which is about a 2min walk away from where we are. Alternatively you may look online for other suitable parking options such as Park Hound.
If you just need to park your car temporarily for an hour or so, then you may observe the paid street parking signs around us.
If you need to rent a car, the nearest care rental depot is "AVIS" located at World Square which is about a 5min walk away from where we are. Alternatively you may look online for other suitable rental car options.
(TIP: Parking in Sydney is super expensive! You'll be lucky to get away with AU$69 a day for parking. Try not to drive if you can cos you're located near them train stations and public transportation in the city is just amazingly convenient. Uber's my preferred option.) Other Things to NoteThis is a private unit ALL TO YOURSELF and you WON'T be sharing this with any strangers during your stay.
We can try to accommodate early check in and late check out.
Please be sure to notify us of your arrival times so that we can hand the keys to you personally.
Please take off your shoes at the entrance and please leave the apartment clean and tidy as when you first find it :)
If you want to leave your luggage before checking-in or after you check-out, there are affordable luggage services and paid lockers at World Square. The luggage storage facility is known as CBD STORAGE located on level P6 at the corner of Pitt & Goulburn St. You may walk or drive in with 30 mins worth of free parking to drop off your luggages. They charge anywhere from AU$11 per piece for 24 hours worth of storage.