The SpaceThis house is the perfect to enjoy and relax, suitable for one person or couples:
• The apartment is spacious, tidy and sunny with lots of natural light. It is also fresh and has two balconies facing north with panoramic views.
• There is one bedroom with a queen size bed open to a nice sunny balcony. Linen and beach towels are provided.
• The house is equipped with TV in a comfortable and relaxing lounge area.
• The kitchen has most appliances including fridge, oven, dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
• The bathroom has a shower and a bath Guest Access Interaction with GuestsI will be away during your stay, but I’ll provide a contact if you have any questions or difficulties. The NeighborhoodThere is so much to do, and the diversity of options means there is something for everyone - whether you want low key, or upmarket, eating / drinking / shopping - it's all here...there is a reason they call it "the Bondi bubble".
My apartment couldn't be more in amongst it - wine bars on each corner, fresh markets, cafes and beach. Base yourself here and experience all it has to offer.
I will provide "a locals guide to Bondi" outlining my recommendations on where to eat and drink - there are so many options, it can be hard to choose, so I hope to make that a little easier.
Some tips to do around Bondi:
Bondi-Bronte coastal walk
- absolutely must when staying in Bondi, amazing water views and light to medium hike - walk to Bronte takes about 45 slow walking mins with heaps of photos taken, all the way to Coogee its about 1,5hr.
The Nine - just a minute from the house on Gleanyr avenue
Bondi Picnic - on the corner of Hall and Gleanyr
The Bills - busy, queues and $$ but everyone goes there
Alice&Gertrude - book shop cafe on Hall street
Hardware - nice brunch sharing plates place
Gusto - close to Beach - good sandwiches
Bondi Wholefoods - little walk but worth it, very very tasty food vegan, gf, dairy and all healthy goodies.
Lunch or Dinner
Porch and Parlour - close to the beach
Speedos - right at the North end of the beach
Hurricanes - if you love ribs, this is the must place to visit for dinner - BBQ full rack of pork ribs are amaaaaazing to share
Icebergs - fine dining restaurant overlooking Bondi Beach - booking essentials
Rice-pot amazing thai food on Hall st.
Orazio pizza - next to the Harris farm (fruit and veg shop) on Hall street is great for pizza and italian
- Super market Harris Farm - fruit and veg farm, bakery all you need on Hall st. 5mins walk from the house
- Woolworths - supermarkets on Curlewis st. also about 5mins walk.
- Bondi Pharmacy - 9am-8pm on Hall street 3mins walk
- Bondi Doctors - corner of Hall and O'Brien st Getting AroundGetting around is super easy: North Bondi Bus terminal is just around the corner and you can take any buses from there to Bondi Junction (10 minutes) or into the city (about 45 minutes). Bondi Junction also offers a connection to the train station where you will be linked to the Sydney CityRail network.
Taxi from domestic $30-35 for a 25mins ride international airport $40-45. Uber available in Sydney. Other Things to NoteHOUSE RULES
No smoking inside, allowed in the balcony
Not suitable for children (2-12 years)
No refunds when cancelling bookings on peak periods
Check-in time 1pm
Check-out time 10 am