The SpaceExclusive oasis of retreat. Only a stone-throw away from animated city center. You find groceries, hairdresser and Sarajevo's most famous pizza across the cemetery.
Its our home since many years and has hosted people from all over the world, enjoying its particular positive atmosphere. All you need when you travel: Modernity, lifestyle, functionality, light, calm, privacy and a good feeling. A magic spot for families and friends. Culture tourists or skiing fans: Jahorina is only 35 min. drive, Bjelasnica 50 min. Guest Access- Covered Parking space
- Garden courtyard : traditional style Bosian "Avlija"... Ideal to have your wake-up coffee or relax with a cool drink. In winter we love mulled wine... Lunch or dinner in summer.
- Possibility to keep bicycles inside
The house is entirely available to you (only you) - Privacy guarantied. Interaction with GuestsHadzera who is managing this space is available for any help. The NeighborhoodKovaci. One of the old Sarajevo 'Mahala' traditional quarters.
- Across the window is Past President Alija Izetbegovic' mausoleum, which has become one of countries most important tourist attractions.
- find a spectacular view over the city, the place where photographers take panorama shots only a few minutes walk uphill
- famous Bascarsija / old town is a 3 minutes stroll downhill. An ottoman labyrinth with a million small shops, cafés, bars, galleries... and:
- Sarajevo's most important landmark, the famous Library, Vijecnica, part of the world patrimony.
- Explore the austrian part of the city, 10 minutes from the house, the famous Catholic Cathedral, the Orthodox Church, the Bosnian Institute and all important sites you find listed in your tour guide.
- Walk through the pedestrian zone, along shops of modern brands, BBI shopping mall, continue straight on to find the Presidency of Bosnia & Herzegovina.
- If you still feel like walking after that, big shopping centers like SCC or ALTA are now at reach.
- If the city has tired you, escape to the mountains, Barice, within 15 minutes and less than 10€ fill your mind with a fresh breeze. Enjoy mountain tea or Bosnian/Turkish coffee and if you're a very brave walker you just walk downhill until your back at your little Kovaci oasis. Enjoy! Getting Around- airport 30 min (Taxi fare 10-15€)
- "Bascarsija" heart of old city: 3-4 minutes walk
- Skiing areas Jahorina 35 minutes drive, Bjelasnica 50 minutes drive
- main public transport: at Bascarsija
- Tramway station
- Bus station
- taxi station Other Things to NoteWe do refresh cleaning once a week, we do not enter the space once it is rented, unless upon prior request. Somebody will welcome you, and show you all the facilities.