The SpacePara preguntas en Español preguntar por Leticia - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Alfred Place is sublimely and quietly situated twenty paces off Tottenham Court Road, allowing you to stroll to the explosion of restaurants and bars in the renowned Charlotte Street. If it's culture you are after, turn around and walk to the British Museum and discover beautiful Bloomsbury, an area rich in character & charm. If business is your requirement, the One Alfred Place exclusive business centre is right on your doorstep.
We have many apartments in this top quality period development, making it one of our highest reviewed properties.
The apartment comes equipped with a good size plasma screen and broadband.
It is located on the first floor and there is a lift in the building. The apartment is wheelchair accessible.
A bright, modern well positioned two bedroom apartment, situated on the first floor (with lift access) of this attractive building in the heart of Bloomsbury. Very close to the West End with excellent travel links.
Each bedroom has a standard size double bed and there is also a double sofa bed in the living room.
This apartment is located in an area that has been transformed into a truly delightful street with cafes, galleries and boutique shops.
So close to Tottenham Court Road with "no issue" transport connections in a newly developed Victorian building (with lift)
Closest tube station is Goodge Street (2 min walk)
Alfred Place offers a fantastic location - 5 minutes from Oxford Street and a 10 minute walk to Covent Garden you will be able to explore central London's attractions with ease.
You have a supermarket located 10 seconds away with the fashionable shopping districts of Oxford Street and Regents Street a short way away.
British Museum is couple of minutes away from the apartment.
We can provide you with a baby cot and a baby feeding chair. This is provided only at request and please note that we do not provide bedding (duvet, pillow) and bed sheets for the baby cot.
Our house rules:
1. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED ANYWHERE IN THE APARTMENT, ON THE TERRACE AND IN THE BUILDING. WE WILL CHARGE YOU £300.00 IF YOU DO SO.
2. PLEASE TREAT THE HOME AS YOU WOULD YOUR OWN. THE APARTMENT HAS A NUMBER OF VALUABLE FURNITURE ITEMS, ART PIECES, ELECTRONICS, ETC.
3. GUESTS ARE EXPECTED TO ENJOY THE SPACE AND MAKE THE MOST OF THIS UNIQUE FLAT WHILST BEING RESPECTFUL AND CONSIDERATE.
4. PLEASE RESPECT THE NEIGHBOURS AND DO NOT MAKE SIGNIFICANT NOISE OR PLAY LOUD MUSIC AFTER 11PM.
5. NO PARTIES ALLOWED. Guest AccessThe whole apartment is for access. Interaction with GuestsOnce we confirm your reservation we will email you the full address of the apartment and telephone number for contact. In some cases we may send you contact details of an external person who will check you in the apartment if you arrive in the evening from Monday to Friday or any time during Saturday or Sunday. Once you have exchanged contact details with the person checking you in you will coordinate meeting at the apartment. The person checking you in will also show you around the apartment and will explain how thing work in the apartment (cooker, washing machine, Wifi details etc). You will be given the keys and instructions where to leave them when you check-out. You will also be given a telephone number for emergencies. The NeighborhoodTHE BEST THEATRES AND MUSEUMS:
Dominion Theatre - 268 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 5 minutes from Alfred Place
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 7 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 1 minute from Alfred Place
New London Architecture (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, WC1E | 1 minute from Alfred Place
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction for Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Heal's (House & Garden) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Alfred Place
Almost Famous (Ladies Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
Ask (Electronics) - 248 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Busaba Eathai (Thai Restaurant) - 22 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | On Alfred Place
Le Pain Quotidien (Café & Deli) - 64 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Alfred Place
Spaghetti House (Italian Restaurant) - 15 Goodge Street, Marylebone, , Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Alfred Place
THE BEST EDUCATION:
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (Universities & Colleges) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 4 minutes from Alfred Place
Slade School of Fine Art (Universities & Colleges) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 6 minutes from Alfred Place
English [Out There!] (English Language Courses) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 7 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST LEISURE:
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Alfred Place
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Alfred Place
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST PUBS:
The Adam and Eve (Gastropub) - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Alfred Place
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 6 minutes from Alfred Place
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Drakes Tabanco (Bar) - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 2 minutes from Alfred Place
Shochu Lounge (Bar) - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place
Bourne & Hollingsworth (Bar) - 28 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Alfred Place Getting AroundSTATIONS:
The nearest stations to Alfred Place are Goodge Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes walk to the West and Tottenham Court Road Tube Station which is about 5 minutes walk to the South.
Collingwood House NCP 6 minutes walk
Russell Court NCP 7 minutes walk Other Things to NoteFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60), payable through the site.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30 (payable through the site).
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website, except the check-in and babycot/chair fees, which are payable in cash on arrival.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.