The SpaceThe property features a modern open plan kitchen, a contemporary shower room, wooden flooring and double glazed sash windows.
There is a double bed in the bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room.
With Holborn station just a short walk away and the ever fashionable Lambs Conduit Street, which is a haven full of stylist and independent retailers and eateries, this period conversion flat provides the ideal London stay. Covent Garden and the British museum are also found within easy strolling distance.
The South East England region:
Whether you want to take advantage of the Culture, academic, medical, gastronomic delights or visit the City of London, this flat provides accessibility to all of these areas.
Central London/Zone 1:
The charming Lambs Conduit Street is literally across the road which is pedestrianised and affords restaurants, wine bars and superb boutique shopping for him and her !
Also within walking distance you can locate the British Museum, Covent Garden or take a short bus ride on No 55 from outside your front door to Oxford Street in one direction or to Clerkenweell/ Shoretditch the new vibrant trendy area the opposite way and you will not be disappointed.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor (no lift) and is not wheelchair accessible.
We can provide you with a baby cot and a baby feeding chair. This is provided only at request and please note that we do not provide bedding (duvet, pillow) and bed sheets for the baby cot. Guest AccessThe whole apartment is for access. Interaction with GuestsOne of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number. The NeighborhoodTHE BEST THEATRES AND MUSEUMS:
New London Theatre - Drury Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2B | 6 minutes from Theobalds Road
Sir John Soane's Museum - 13 Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London WC2A | 4 minutes from Theobalds Road
British Museum - Great Russell Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1B | 5 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
Conway Hall (Historic Building) - 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, Holborn, London WC1R | 2 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Gekoski (Books) - Pied Bull Yard, 15 Bloomsbury Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
London Review Bookshop (Books) - 14 Bury Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
The Classic Camera- The Leica Shop (Specialists) - 2 Pied Bull Yard, off Bury Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Hummus Bros (Vegetarian Restaurant) - Victoria House, 37-63 Southampton Row, Bloomsbury, London WC1B | 1 minute from Theobalds Road
All Star Lanes - Holborn (American Restaurant) - Victoria House, Bloomsbury Place, WC1B | 1 minute from Theobalds Road
Koto Japanese Restaurant (Japanese Restaurant) - 50-60 Southampton Row, Grange Holborn Hotel, WC1B | 1 minute from Theobalds Road
THE BEST EDUCATION:
The Method Studio (Universities & Colleges) - Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London WC1R | 2 minutes from Theobalds Road
English [Out There!] (English Language Courses) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 6 minutes from Theobalds Road
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (Universities & Colleges) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 8 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST LEISURE:
All Star Lanes, Bloomsbury (Activities) - Victoria House, Bloomsbury Place, Bloomsbury, London WC1B | 1 minute from Theobalds Road
Sense Spa at Rosewood London (Health & Beauty) - 252 High Holborn, WC1V | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
Lincoln's Inn Fields (Parks & Gardens) - Holborn, Holborn, London WC2A | 4 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST PUBS:
The Princess Louise - 208 High Holborn, Covent Garden, London WC1V | 3 minutes from Theobalds Road
Queens Larder Restaurant & Pub - 1 Queen's Square, Bloomsbury, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 4 minutes from Theobalds Road
The Lamb - 94 Lamb's Conduit Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 5 minutes from Theobalds Road
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Scarfes Bar - 252 High Holborn, Holborn, WC1V | 2 minutes from Theobalds Road
The Perseverance (Bar) - 63 Lamb's Conduit Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 4 minutes from Theobalds Road
The American Bar at The Savoy (Bar) - The Savoy, Strand, WC2R | 5 minutes from Theobalds Road Getting AroundSTATIONS:
The nearest stations to Theobalds Road are Holborn Tube Station which is about 3 minutes to the South West and Chancery Lane Tube Station which is about 4 minutes to the South East.
Bloomsbury Square Car Park - 2 minutes walk
Drury Lane NCP - 5 minutes walk Other Things to NoteFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What is the check-in and check-out time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60)
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine and a tumble dryer and they are kept in a cupboard in the communal area. They are used by all 3 apartments in the building.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.