The SpacePara preguntas en Español preguntar por Leticia - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Astonishingly well located whether you wish to go to Madame Tussauds or venture into Bloomsbury (Dickens territory), or simply to enjoy the West End theatres and shopping in Covent Garden, this flat affords access on your doorstep from Euston - with Kings Cross minutes away.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway fitted with excellent storage, elegant reception / dining room benefiting floor to ceiling windows which allow an abundance of natural light to filter in, luxuriously appointed kitchen, sitting open-plan from the reception room, good-sized double bedroom with stylish décor offering the added comfort of newly fitted carpet and a deluxe three piece bathroom suite.
The property additionally features a private balcony, enjoying impressive views across Churchway.
This two bedroom apartment, set on the 3rd floor (with a lift), boasts sophisticated interiors and has been fitted to a premium specification with large porcelain tiled flooring to the hallway and reception areas, stainless steel integrated appliances to the kitchen and full height built-in sliding wardrobes to the bedroom.
There is one double bedroom with a standard size double bed and a smaller bedroom with a single bed.
There is also a double sofa bed in the living room for 2 more people.
We can provide you with a baby cot and a baby feeding chair. This is provided only at request and please note that we do not provide bedding (duvet, pillow) and bed sheets for the baby cot. Guest AccessThe whole apartment is for access. Interaction with GuestsOne of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
The NeighborhoodTHE BEST
15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 5 minutes from Churchway
Brunswick Shopping Centre, Marchmont Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 8 minutes from Churchway
275 Pentonville Road, King's Cross, London N1 | 9 minutes from Churchway
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
St Pancras Church
Euston Road, Bloomsbury, London NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
96 Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 3 minutes from Churchway
John Ritblat Gallery - Treasures of British Library
The British Library, 96 Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 3 minutes from Churchway
Foyles St Pancras International
St Pancras International, Pancras Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
St Pancras International, King's Cross, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
Peyton & Byrne at St Pancras
Unit 11, The Undercroft, St Pancras International, King's Cross, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
Somerstown Coffee House
60 Chalton Street, King's Cross, London NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
62 Eversholt Street, King's Cross, London NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
48 Eversholt Street, King's Cross, London NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
17 Duke's Road, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 2 minutes from Churchway
The Bartlett School of Architecture
Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 4 minutes from Churchway
Slade School of Fine Art
UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 6 minutes from Churchway
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel Spa
St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
Dolphin Swimming Club
U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 8 minutes from Churchway
Fitzroy Square Garden
Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 10 minutes from Churchway
The Betjeman Arms
Unit 53, St. Pancras International, NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
28 Harrison Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 8 minutes from Churchway
Queens Larder Restaurant & Pub
1 Queen's Square, Bloomsbury, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 11 minutes from Churchway
60 Chalton Street, NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
Great Northern Hotel, N1C | 6 minutes from Churchway
2 Varnishers Yard, Regents Quarter, N1 | 8 minutes from Churchway Getting AroundSTATIONS:
Euston Square Tube Station - 6 minutes walk
Euston Tube Station - 3 minutes walk
Judd Street NCP - 6 minutes walk
Arcade Car Parks - 3 minutes walk Other Things to NoteFREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1.What is the check-in and check-out time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), any time during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60)
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.