The SpaceIdeally located a few steps away from the Library François Mitterrand, between Bercy and Place d'Italie, this 54 sqm apartment is entirely renovated and it will be your place to stay during your Parisian trip. Spacious and warm, it can welcome comfortably 2 people. With its modern furniture, it has all the necessary for a perfect stay !
It is composed of :
- A nice and luminous living room thanks to its large windows with two sofas, an armchair, a coffee table, a flat screen television and a desk if you need to work.
- A spacious kitchen open on the living room with a beautiful wood dining table for 4 people and all the necessary to prepare good meals : cooktop, microwave-oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and coffee machine Nespresso.
- A nice colored bedroom with a double bed (140 cm), two bedside tables and a television.
- A modern bathroom with a beautiful Italian-style shower, a washbasin and a towel dryer.
Toilets are separated.
You will have at your disposal: ironing equipment, washer, tumble dryer and hair dryer.
We provide premium quality linen and towels, vanity kits and some coffee caps. Of course, the Wifi is accessible and free of charge! Guest AccessThe apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of a building in plaster of typical Paris of the beginning of 1900s. It is accessible by stairs only.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need. Interaction with GuestsFeel free to contact us if you have any question, we always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and we will be available during your stay. We would also be happy to share with you our favorite places in the neighborhood! The NeighborhoodThe apartment is situated in the 13th district just a step from the famous Library François Mitterrand. This district is characterized by contemporary architecture, directed to families, students and young trendy workers.
It's also situated between Bercy (now, called AccorHotels Arena) where you can see concerts, shows, or have a walk in the Bercy Village with numerous shops and the Place of Italy.
You will be:
- 5 minutes from the library François Mitterrand
- 15 minutes from Bercy
- 20 minutes from the Place of Italy
- 15 minutes from the Cathedral Notre Dame
- 20 minutes from the Luxembourg Garden
- 25 minutes from the Vincennes Woods
- 25 minutes from the Louvre Museum
- 25 minutes from the Eiffel Tower
- 30 minutes from the Arc de Triomphe Getting AroundThe nearest subway stations are Bibliothèque François Mitterrand (lines 14 and RER C) 2 minutes walking from the apartment and Chevaleret (line 6) 10 minutes walking.
The nearest bus station is Bibliothèque Chevaleret (lines 62, 64 and 132) 3 minutes walking from the apartment.
Also you will find the Noctilien 133 (station Bibliothèque F. Mitterand) just next to the bus station Bibliothèque Chevaleret and also bus 27 and 83.