The SpaceCharming and independent apartment at the bottom of a quiet courtyard and on the ground floor (no walk to climb), you will be seduced by this apartment located in the 9 arrondissement in the lively district of Faubourg Montmartre. The apartment is bright, with a high ceiling height, completely renovated with quality materials. No noise, perfect to rest after your walks in Paris. Perfect for two adults, and can accommodate 2 more childrens or another adult in the sofa bed. It was created in december 2016. Equipped with a 80 cm TV and broadband Internet in WIFI by optical fiber and a box 100% connected Android and bluetooth.
* Equipped kitchen
* Nespresso (Some capsules available )
* Kettle (teas and herbal teas)
* Microwave oven (revolving heat)
* Double vitroceramic hotplates
* Integrated extractor hood
* Fridge and freezer 3*
* Dishes, pans, stoves
* Some condiments
* Washing and drying machine
* Linen covers, towels, provided carpets
* Bed 140 x 200 with integrated led.
* Sofa bed (120 x 190)
* 2 tables (60 x 60) and 2 chairs
* Programmable radiator 1500W
* Window 2 meters by 2 meters.
* Cushions, throws, auxiliary heating
* Shower 80 x 80, Grohe taps
* Automatic air extractor
* Hanging toilet and toilet paper provided
* Shower gel and shampoo provided
* Hair dryer
* Heated towel warmer
* Vacuum cleaner and maintenance provided
* Iron and ironing board
* TV 80 cm connected
* HD fiber optic box
* Connected tablet
* Secured key box to enter 24h / 24h.
* A few personalized touches. Guest AccessAccès au studio et à la cour Interaction with Guests100% connected, I will listen to your solicitations as far as possible. The NeighborhoodThe Faubourg Montmartre and Paradis districts are the most "trendy" neighborhoods of the capital. Numerous restaurants, bars, concept stores, open every week. Very central neighborhood, population "bobo", and very secure day and night.
For your meals, there is plenty of choice with cafes and salons and 10-meter pastry shops and restaurants (Burger, French, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Lebanese ...)
I will give you the list of restaurants to enjoy for cheap.
On the edge of the 9th and 10th arrondissement, a stone's throw from designer boutiques, bars and restaurants (McDonald's, starbucks, pizza hut, M & S) or new trends, 3 min walk from Poissonnière metro station and 5 min from Bonne Nouvelle, and 14mn from the gare du nord From the apartment by foot, by metro, by Vélib, or even autolib you will have access very easily and quickly to all points of interest in Paris. Getting AroundThe Metro Poissonnière is 3 min walk.
From CDG airport: 45mn: RER B to Gare du Nord.
From Orly airport: 50mn: Orlyval then RER B to Gare du Nord.
(Les Halles 20 mn on foot, Le Louvre 20 mn ...) or at all tourist attractions: , The temples of Parisian shopping Galeries Lafayette (20 minutes walk), Le sentier (10 min walk).
From Gare Lyon train station: 30 mn: Metro line 14 to Pyramides (2 stations) then Line 7 to Poissonnière. Other Things to NoteRenovation work has started in the building and in the neighboring apartments. There may be some noise during the day only. I apologize for the inconvenience.