The SpaceLocated in OPERA tourism area, right between Opera and Quatre-Septembre (north), Pyramides and Marché Saint Honoré (south), in the 2nd borough of Paris.
The 30 msq / 323 ftsq unit is a mezzanine space, well organised for a short term stay in Paris with all comfort and enough intimacy for 2 (two) guests.
It's composed of :
- A living room including a couch and a low table, with 2 windows for light and natural ventilation;
- A bed room for 2 (two) guests with a queen size and comfortable bed;
- A separate shower and lavatory.
Even though there is no kitchen, the apartment comes with a fridge, a micro wave oven and a kettle (with bowls and mugs) and plates.
The bathroom includes a bathtub, a washbasin, a hair dryer.
The apartment is located on 7th floor (from ground floor) with an elevator. Guest AccessWHAT YOU MAY USE
Micro wave oven, fridge, kettle, iron are available for your comfort.
There's also internet/wifi connection.
You will find fresh bed sheets and towels at check in. Interaction with GuestsRELATIONS WITH HOST
Our brilliant host Betty will be there to welcome you to the apartment when you arrive, give you the key and answer any questions you may have about the flat or area.
I will also be available by text / phone or on AirBnb's messaging service if needed.
/!\ Check in between 7PM and 11PM has a cost of 39€ to be paid on Paypal : ask me for more information /!\
/!\ No check in between 11PM and 9AM, so book your space regardingly /!\
You can rent an Orange roaming wifi box, to carry around during your visits in Paris : it's an airbox 4G and it's perfect for search data (no video nor music : that's too much data) and GPS usage.
Orange is the main internet access provider in France and its signal is pretty much available everywhere within Paris, including most places in the metro tunnels.
One day is 10€ / security deposit is 100€, to be paid on parishortstay's Paypal account, previous to delivery.
Let me know if you are interested. The NeighborhoodThe area is the japanese paridise, for those who love nippon food. The famous Saint Anne street is the place to go if you like sashimis and sushis.
You might also be interested in the Place du Marché Saint Honoré and its open air market of fruits, vegetables, meat and fish : it's always great to see how woks a typical parisian street market.
Right down the apartment, you will find the Passage Choiseul, which is a typical covered street, you will find all over the neighborhood, between Opéra and Les Halles.
If you walk to Opéra Garnier and pass it, you will end up to the biggest department stores in Paris, on Bouleavrd Haussmann : Galeries Lafayette and Printemps are heaven for shopping addicts ! Getting AroundTRANSPORTATION
Literally at 5 minutes walking :
- North of Opéra Parisdise, Metro Station "Quatre-Septembre" on métro line 3, will take you to Villiers (Parc Monceau), Saint Lazare railway station to Normandy, Havre-Caumartin (department stores), Opéra Garnier, Arts-et-Métiers museum, Sentier (Montorgueil street area), République, Père Lachaise cemetery.
- South of Opéra Parisdise, Metro Station "Pyramides" on métro lines 7 and 14.
Line 7 will take you to Gare de l'Est railway station to eastern France and Germany, Chaussée d'Antin La Fayette and Opéra Garnier (Haussmann department stores), Palais Royal Musée du Louvre, Châtelet, Place Monge and quartier latin, POrte de Choisy (Chinatown)
Line 14 will take you Saint Lazare railway station to Normandy, Madeleine (music venue and luxury shopping), Pyramides (Tuileries garden, Louvre museum), Châtelet, Gare de Lyon railway station to south-east of France, Switzerland and Italy, Cour Saint Emilion (shopping area)
How to get to the apartment :
- from Charles de Gaulle airport terminal 1 or 2 : take RER B to "Châtelet-Les Halles", change to metro line 14 to "Pyramides" station (end of line Saint Lazare), then it's a 5 minutes walk to the apartment.
60 to 70 minutes.
- from Orly airport : take Orlyval to RER B station "Antony", change to RER B heading north to station "Châtelet-Les Halles", change to metro line 14 to "Pyramides" station (end of line Saint Lazare), then it's a 10 minutes walk to the apartment.
60 to 70 minutes.
- from Gare du Nord or Gare de l'Est railway station : take bus line 39 to "Bibliothèque Nationale" stop (end of line "Frères Voisin"), then it's a 3 minutes walk to the apartment.
15 to 20 minutes. Other Things to Note/!\ NO KITCHEN in this apartment : there is a fridge, a kettle, a microwave, a couple of plates and bowls. /!\