The SpaceAt home in Paris...
An incredible hideaway if you wish to enjoy being free to experience Paris, with your family or friends in a mythical address. The apartment offers the benefit of a magnificent environment along with the inestimable ability to make you feel entirely at home.
The Master Bedroom
Experience luxury with a room featuring a queen size bed with the highest quality of mattress and bedding set. The room includes a lavish granite bathroom with a Italian shower to unwind after a long day.
Wide closets will accommodate all your luggage and everything necessary for a short or a long stay.
The Guest Bedroom
The multi-level entresol layout enables an ideal separation with the master bedroom and living area that ensures individual privacy.
This room offers a queen size bed with the highest quality of mattress and bedding set nested with six generously sized closets.
You will be able to relax in a blissful balnéo bathtub with an en-suite bathroom.
The Living Room
It is a combination in one spacious room of contemporary designer decoration style, high ceilings, elegant furniture, and state-of-the art interactive digital features.
The Dinning Room
Round diner table very cozy to host dinners and perfect for meals among friends or family lunches.
Modern design for contemporary living, fully equipped with state of the art appliances and a bar for breakfast or a quick bite.
One of the most beautiful Haussmann-style building in Paris offering a unique concierge service (7AM - 9PM). The building offers the benefit of a magnificent safe (24/7 security guard) and quiet environment along with the inestimable ability to make you feel entirely at home in Paris. Guest AccessYou can access the entire apartment. Interaction with GuestsI am available at any time for any purpose by phone, email or text message. The NeighborhoodExperience the Parisian charm and elegance in a beautiful apartment within walking distance several landmarks of the capital:
- Eiffel Tower: 15 minutes
- Place du Trocadéro: 15 minutes
- Place de l’Etoile: 15 minutes
- Arc de Triomphe: 15 minutes
- Avenue Victor Hugo: 10 minutes
Here is a list of my favorite things to do in my neighborhood within walking distance :
- Béchu, the best bread and coffee (118 Avenue Victor Hugo): 10 minutes
- Lenôtre, incredible pastries (48 Avenue Victor Hugo): 10 minutes
- Pâtisserie des rêves, incredible pastries (11 rue de Longchamp): 10 minutes
Restaurants for lunch:
- Tampopo, one the best sushi in town (66 Rue Lauriston): 15 minutes
- The Honest Lawyer, great club sandwich (176 Rue de la Pompe): 10 minutes
- Lartigue, incredible meat (18 Rue Dufrenoy): 10 minutes
Restaurants for casual diner:
- Stella, classic French bistro (133 Avenue Victor Hugo): 10 minutes
- Rebellato, great pasta and pizza (136 Rue de la Pompe): 10 minutes
- Oum El Banine, Moroccan cuisine (16 bis Rue Dufrenoy): 10 minutes
Restaurants for fancy diner:
- Les Tablettes de Jean-Louis Nomicos, 1 star Guide Michelin (16 Avenue Bugeaud): 10 minutes
- PVH, refined French cuisine (143 Avenue Victor Hugo): 10 minutes
- Avenue Victor Hugo (Zara, The Kooples, Karl Marc John, Céline, Petit Bateau, Diesel, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Sephora, etc...): 10 minutes
- Franprix, everything you need (9 Rue de la Faisanderie): 3 minutes
I have many more insights I would be glad to share with you ! Getting AroundThe subway (Ligne 2 Porte Dauphine & RER Foch) is down the street. It is one of the main lines to access all the areas of the capital. Other Things to NoteFree Additional Features Provided :
- Breakfast selection (cereals, bread, jam)
- Tea & Coffee selection, soft drinks and snacks
- Bathroom towels
- Bed sheets
- Hair dryer
- Soap & Shampoo
- Nespresso machine
- Nespresso capsules
- Water & Soda
- Daily Free cleaning
- Concierge service