The SpaceCome stay in our typically Parisian apartment in the heart of the Batignolles.
Our charming 2 rooms of 56 m2 attic was renovated in June 2012 and is located on the 6th floor with elevator of a beautiful Haussmann building ranked 19th century.
Quiet, he is bathed in light, as through three sides.
You will find all the comfort:
- Bathroom: large washbasin, bath semi-angle 150x100, heated towel rack, hair dryer
- The room: 16 m2, double bed 160x200, flat screen TV
- The living room: 27m2, fully equipped kitchen (oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster), large sofa bed for (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), club chair, flat screen TV on the wall, DVD and Blu-Ray, Wifi, computer
- Parquet in all the apartment, central heating, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner.
- View of Eiffel Tower and the rooftops of Paris.
- Guardian, security code, intercom.
The apartment is located in the 8th district, facing the Batignolles district, safe and moderated by its many bars and restaurants.
You will find all the amenities: supermarket, bakery, bank, pharmacy, cinema, renowned organic market on Saturday, heap park a few minutes’ walk away ...
It is an ideal starting point to begin your visit of the main monuments and sights. You can travel on foot, it takes about ten minutes to get to the Printemps Haussmann, Galeries Lafayette or Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge, Montmartre and its Sacré Coeur...
Or using public transports around the apartment that serve everything you need to see in Paris:
- Underground Rome to 50m (line 2): direct to the Place de l'Etoile and the Champs Elysées (10 min), Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur (5-10 min), Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge (5 min) and the North train station (20 min)
- Metro Liege 400m (line 13): direct to the Champs Elysees (10 min), the Invalides (15 min) and Montparnasse train station (20 min)
- Subway Europe to 400m (line 3): direct to the Galeries Lafayette and Printemps Haussmann (10 min), the Opera and the Marais (15 min)
- Saint-Lazare train station 5-10min walk (line 14, 13, 12, 9, 3) direct to the Trocadero and the Eiffel Tower (20 min), Chatelet (15 min), Lyon train station and Place de la Bastille (25 min)
- Bus 30 (Champs Elysées or Montmartre 10 minutes), 53 and 66 (Opera in 5 minutes), 68 (Place de la Concorde, the Louvre in 15 minutes), 80 (Tour Eiffel 15 min), 81 (Chatelet 20 minutes), 95 (Saint-Germain to 20 min).
Public parking is located at 50m, so you can come by car and do not turn for hours trying to park.
Two taxi stations are also close (5 min walk).