The SpaceWe are delighted to welcome you to this very lovely apartment; a place you’ll be glad you can call home while journeying Rome, the “Eternal City”.
As part of a traditional 17th century building, this very pretty and perfectly restored apartment is situated in the heart of Rome, the place where it all began … within easy walking distance of Rome’s most famous monuments and historic attractions.
The apartment is composed of a living room with 1 sofa bed, 1 double room, fully equipped kitchenette, 1 bathroom with shower. Perfect for couples and ideal for families (travel cot and high chair for baby available on request).
The apartment is located in an exclusive and unique area, hidden from noisy traffic and sheltered from passing crowds, nevertheless within a few minutes walk you find yourself in “Trastevere” and “Campo de Fiori” (neighborhoods that animate the Roman night life) and some of the most important touristic attractions such as:
The Roman Forum, Palatin Hill. The Mouth of Truth, Circus Maximus, Theatre of Marcellus, Arch of Janus, Piazza Venezia, Via del Corso, the Tiber Island and the Ghetto.
The idea is to provide a cosy space to fit your needs in the heart of one of the most important and vibrant cities in the world: what we are offering, using our knowhow, is a way for you to live a real Roman experience, either as couple or a family. We hope you will appreciate our hospitality and enjoy your stay in Rome, which we’ll be glad to make more interesting and unforgettable for you, by offering you some smart suggestions. Guest AccessThe apartment is composed of a living room with 1 sofa bed, 1 double room, fully equipped kitchenette, 1 bathroom with shower. Perfect for couples and ideal for families (travel cot and high chair for baby available on request). Interaction with GuestsWarm welcome is guaranteed! :-)
Tips, suggestions and any information/assistance you may need.
We arrange Airport Transfer service and can assist you with booking amazing and not-to-be-missed Tours. The NeighborhoodThe apartment is located in the district of Campitelli, a central area that offers the opportunity to discover the city on foot and however well served by public transportation.
- Roman Forum, Circus Maximum, Theatre of Marcellus Campidoglio, The Mouth of Truth and Piazza Venezia, Arch of Janus: 5 minute walk (500 meters)
- Trastevere and Via del Corso: 10 minute walk (1 km)
- Colosseum, The Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Quirinal Palace and Campo de' Fiori: 15 minute walk (1,4 Km)
- Spanish Steps, Trinità dei Monti and Piazza Navona: 20 minutes walk (2 Km)
- Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Barberini and Via Veneto: 25 minutes walk (2,5 Km)
- St. Peter's Basilica: 30 minutes walk (2,8 Km) Getting AroundNear the house there are a grocery store, a tobacconist, some great bars and bakeries and also a bicycle and segway hire. During the weekend, at 200 meters distance, there is a local market with organic and local products. Other Things to NoteThis sweet apartment is perfect for couples and families with young children!