When in Rome, do as Romans do.... stay at one of our cozy APARTMENTS/STUDIOS near COLISEUM & TERMINI TRAIN STATION, and enjoy and relax during your Roman stay!
We're Paolo and Melina, a roman-born-couple that love host & meet people from all over the world. We manage some flats, all located in same block, near Viale Manzoni, with Metro station at the corner, and ALL renovated on 2015!-
-SAN QUINTINO "WHITE" APT: luxury & cozy, 1-6 people, perfect for families, groups of friends
-STATILIA "YELLOW" APT: classic & stylish, noiseless and bright 1-6 people
-STATILIA "RED" STUDIO: romantic nest for couples, 1-4 people
-ARIOSTO "BLUE" and "ORANGE" STUDIOS: two cozy & modern studios, with small patio, fully independent each other, the cheapest solution, max 2 people each
IN ALL FLATS WE OFFER:- Fully equipped kitchen, washing machine, perfect for self-catering (microwave, kettle, toaster, pans,pots,etc.)
- Internet Wi-Fi 24/7
-Flat TV, DVD's reader, movies/cartoons
-Guides, Maps, english books, dictionaries
-Complimentary Italian Espresso Coffee/Tea,salt,sugar,oil,vinegar,etc.
-Crib available on request, NO charge for your baby up 2 years!-
EXTRA SERVICES: Airport transfer with Limo, discounted tickets for hop on/off bus, guided tours (Vatican museums,Coliseum, etc..), excursions to Pompeii,Amalfi Coast,Tivoli.. bike rental,etc..
LOCATION (for ALL flats):- Coliseum-Esquilino neighborhood, one of the seven hills of Rome- Metro station AT THE CORNER, within many bus lines
-10' walking (2' by bus) to Coliseum-Roman Forum
-10' by metro to Spanish Steps/Trevi's fountain
-15' to Vatican/St. Peter
-10' walking (2' by metro) to Termini, main train station (no-stop to Airports)
-5' walking to St. John Basilica
-wide choice of stores, groceries, cafes', restaurants at walking distance
- Oldest Italian gelato (ice-cream) factory behind the corner!
PLEASE CHOICE WHICH APARTMENT BEST FIT YOUR NEEDS!
- 1) SAN QUINTINO "WHITE" APT: PERFECT CHOICE FOR FAMILIES AND SMALL GROUPS (up to 6 guests + crib).In an 1900's building, very quiet, 70 square meters, fully renovated on Summer 2015, modern style.Spacious entrance, main bedroom with double bed and walk-in closet, big living room with 2 sofa-beds, bathroom with shower/bathtub.Some SAN QUINTINO WHITE APT. pictures are shown here (white/green/purple bedroom, grey bathroom, polka dots sofa-beds, white kitchen, Fiat 500 wall paper, etc
- 2) STATILIA "YELLOW" APT:RIGHT CHOICE FOR FAMILIES AND SMALL GROUPS (up to 6 guests + crib).In an early 1900's restored building, very quiet and stylish, 70 square meters, fully redecorated jan2015, classic style.Spacious entrance, main bedroom with double bed, big living room with 2 sofa-beds, bathroom with shower, beige kitchen. All its 4 windows overlooking the building's garden.Some STATILIA YELLOW APT. pictures are shown here (white sofas, brown bed, beige kitchen, red tiles on the floor, etc
- 3) STATILIA "RED" STUDIO, max 4 persons, CHEAPER UP TO 15% vs. THE APARTMENTS
In an early 1900's building, it has been fully renovated on Apr 2015, very romantic;) DOUBLE BED PLUS SOFA-BED, CAN HOSTS UP TO 4 PEOPLE + CRIB, SO IT IS PERFECT FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN OR FOR FRIENDS/COUPLES, SHARING THE SAME ROOM.RATES ARE INCREDIBLY LOW ACCORDING THE LOCATION & THE COZY DESIGN.Some STATILIA RED Studio pictures are shown here (red kitchen, red bathroom, beige double bed, bricks' ceiling, white TV, etc
- .4) ARIOSTO "BLU" STUDIO and "ORANGE" studio: (please note that displayed RATES are related to THESE Studios !!)
These twins studios, same size, fully independent each other, can host 2 people each. Perfect choice for budget travelers, cheaper up to 25% vs. the Apartment.Both FULLY renovated on June 2015, brand new double bed with latex mattress, they offer an incredible quality/price ratio! PRIVATE ENTRANCE FROM THE COMMON GARDEN, PERFECT FOR COUPLE/FRIENDS, GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY! Both studios have an outdoor area, furnished with table and chairs, where to relax and have your breakfast/dinner under the trees. Some pictures are shown here: BLUE STUDIO: blue bed, blue bathroom, kitchen corner with stools /// ORANGE STUDIO: orange bed, yellow bathroom, orange shelf/clock/lampshade
Still have doubt? Please see ALL our 100+ positive reviews...
NO HIDDEN FEES, OUR PRICES ARE ALL INCLUDED --except City Tax-- but remember that DISPLAYED RATES ARE RELATED TO BLUE and ORANGE STUDIOS, write us NOW to check availability and get YOUR rate!
You can also have a look to our own website, easy to find on the web: look for MANZONI GUEST HOUSE ROME or contact us directly at
MANZONIGUESTHOUSE at G-M-A-I-L dot C-O-M
You know, "all the streets lead to Rome" and yours lead to MANZONI HOUSE!
Greetings from Coliseum, and see you soon in the Eternal City!
Paolo & Melina
Linen, Towels, Wi-Fi, Air Conditioned and ALL utilities are already included in our prices, call us to obtain discount on weekly or longer stay, and about our SPECIAL LAST MINUTE OFFER !
Remember, we have different flatss in the same block:
- "BLUE" and "ORANGE" ARIOSTO STUDIOS 1-2 people each
- "RED" STATILIA STUDIO 1-4 people (rates about + 10% vs. Blue)
- "YELLOW" STATILIA APARTMENT 1-6 people (rates about +10/15% vs. Red)
- "WHITE" SAN QUINTINO APARTMENT 1-6 people (same rates as Yellow)
Check-in: 2pm-8pm//Check-out: 10am
Late check-in on request, fees may apply
Early check-in and late check-out on request, NO charge
Please contact us NOW to have YOUR best rate:
All the streets lead to Rome. And Yours ?
All Manzoni House apartments are near the Colosseum (10m. walking or 2m. by bus), the Roman Forum and many other tourist sites such as St. John and St. Mary Basilicas, and the Main Train Station is just 5m. from home!
Besides being very convenient for walking to many tourists spots, our apartments are ideally situated for using public transportation: METRO STATION SAME BLOCK, in just 10m. you easily arrive to Vatican or to Spanish Step!
The pleasant residential neighborhood (Esquilino, one of the historical 7 hills of Rome) is just a short walk -or 2 metro stop- from the main train Station, Termini, where you arrive if you take the no-stop train/bus from the airports, or arrive with a long distance train. Big and convenient supermarket/bakery are 100 meters away, wide choice of restaurants at walking distance, many stores & caffĂŠs are nearby, and the oldest italian Gelato Factory is behind the corner ;)!
So, what are you waiting for to book it ?