The SpaceOriginally a typical Barcelona style three bedroom family apartment but when it was refurbished a wall was removed to combine the lounge and main bedroom into one large lounge dining area.
You can also add different stunning activities:
- Jet Ski rides, €100 for 30 minutes, or 180€ for 60 minutes (no license required - up to 2 people).
- Flyboard experience: €85 / 15 minutes (1 person), €160 / 30 minutes (up to 2 people), €300 / 60 min. (up to 4 people), or 450€ / 90 min. (up to 4 people) - optional accompanying person on boat for €20 / person.
- Parasailing: 15 min. / €90-1 person, €160-2 people, €210-3 people, €240-4 people.
- Segway guided tours : 60 min. / €39 or 120 min. / €59 per person.
- 2 h sailing trips, for up to 9 people, in your own luxury Bavaria (12-14m) yacht + professional skipper, to show you an exculsive view of Barcelona, for a fixed price of €260.
If your interseted in: Hoverboards, Wake/Ski, Kayak, Banana, Flyfish, Crazy sofa, or coming soon JET BOAT, just ask!
To book any of these activities, just send me a message and I'll reply with a special offer for the accommodation and the activity included.
NOTE: If you want to see all my properties and boats please have a look at: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=135703 or click on my profile and choose the link at the bottom left of the screen.
The apartment is equipped as follows:
- A PC with high speed Internet connection
- A WiFi connection
- Large flat screen TV with DVD player
- A modern kitchen that is fully equipped with everything needed for self catering including, a large fridge, a microwave oven, a full size electric oven, a four ring gas cooker, toaster, kettle, juicer, Italian coffee peculator, coffee machine, together with all cooking utensils, pots, pans and everything you are likely to need.
I always provide, a pack of coffee for the coffee machine, and in the fridge a bottle of water, a pack of milk, and a complementary bottle of reserve cava.
- A large set of glasses for all needs, and all crockery and cutlery.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, sink. I also provide the hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and toilet paper.
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- Worldwide plug adapters.
- Small electronic safe for you valuables.
- All bedding and towels.
- Travel cot and associated bedding.
It has two double bedrooms (one with a double bed and the other with a double bed with single bunk above).
There is air conditioning and heating to ensure your comfort.
Guest AccessThe whole apartment is for the unique use of my guests. Interaction with Guests— What about me? —
I'm Nick your English host in Barcelona. My business is running several holiday rental apartments that are all within a few minutes walking of my own house. Consequently, I am available at all times to help you during your stay. I will be present to greet my guests and take whatever time necessary to provide the maximum information to ensure they have a pleasant stay in Barcelona.
All my properties are licensed and officially registered with the 'Direccío General de Turisme of Catalunya'.
I can also arrange other activities, such as sailing trips, jet ski rides, Segway tours, bike and scooter rental, and outlet shopping, to name but a few.
I always send full arrival instructions as soon as I receive a reservation with details of how to get from your arrival point together with loads of other useful information.
I can also arrange airport pick up for up to ten people at very competitive rates:
- up to 4 people €49
- up to 6 people €69
- up to 8 people €79
- up to 10 people €119
- up to 11 people €129 (€10 for each additional person). The Neighborhood What's nearby
This apartment is located in central Barcelona only 250m from the famous Sagrada Familia.
There are four supermarkets and all normal shops within a 100m radius as well as several secure public car parks. There are also plenty of bars and restaurants very close by. Getting AroundI only takes five minutes to get the 'Sagrada Familia' metro station where you have direct access to the L2 (purple) and L5 (blue lines).
Street side parking is free in August but I can provide access to parking at cut prices all year round. Other Things to Note— How do you book instantly? —
INSTANT BOOKING is active for this property, so you can book instantly and get INSTANT CONFIRMATION without having to make a request to me first. But of course, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or special requirements about this apartment. That is what makes it all work!
— What about late check ins? —
For scheduled arrivals after 22:00, there is an additional € 30 late check in fee that must be paid on arrival. This fee will only be charged for scheduled late arrivals not late arrivals caused be flight delays.
LOST KEYS: I always provide a minimum of two sets of keys for the property. However, in order to do that I must make a fixed charge of 30€ for each set of keys that are lost during your stay.
See the HUBT number on the main photograph