The SpaceHello! I have a comfortable room with double bed, closet, desk and chair.
The apartment is young, located in a very safe area, it is 115 m2 and has a living room, kitchen and common bathroom.
Guests can come and go at time that they want. Guest AccessI offer all guests bed sheets, a blanket, a towel and a pillow, reserved space in the fridge and the cupboard for food. There are also heaters for the winter and a fan during summer. The internet is 100 megabit fiber optic Wi-Fi. Guests have access to the washing machine and there are lines on the common roof terrace to dry clothes.
The apartment has a large bathroom with, hairdryer and large mirror, and bidet. The living room is comfortable and bright and has a surround sound system. The kitchen is well equipped with refrigerator, cooker, washing machine, blender, mixer, juicer, and utensils. Interaction with GuestsWe are big friends and flatmate, we spend a lot time at studio and working outside, we travel a lot to, so sometimes we dont meet out guests or spend much time with them but always we are available to help and invite to good parties to! =) The NeighborhoodMy neighborhood is very nice, there are several parks and you can walk to as well as attractions like the Sagrada Familia, Hospital Sant Pau, Encants Market and Torre Agbar.
There are various supermarkets very nearby such as Dia, Mercadona, Carrefour, Consum as well as a number of 24hr shops. Getting AroundThe neighborhood is very safe, easily accessible by public transport and is just 10 minutes from the center.
- El Clot METRO STATION at 60 meters, lines L1 red and L2 purple.
- Several BUS lines.
- TRAN VÍA Glories at 600 Meters
- NITBUS N9 to go or return to the center at night, the point is front of my door.
- RAILWAY/RENFE El Clot-Arago station to go out of Barcelona at 150 meters.
>>> TO GET HERE FROM THE AIRPORT
- Take the AEROBUS to Plaza Catalunya.
METRO L1 direction Fondo, get off at El Clot station, exit Valencia.
>>>TO GET HERE FROM SANTS
- METRO L5 to Sagrada Familia, change to METRO L2 direction Badalona, get off at El Clot station, exit Valencia.
- (Alternative) BUS H10, get off at Carrer de Valencia, last stop before Meridiana.
>>>TO GET HERE FROM BUS STATION NORD
- METRO L1 at Arc de Triomf direction Fondo, get off at El Clot, exit Valencia. Other Things to NoteHello, we are Dany and Lee, we are very nice friends, brazilian, we are living in Barcelona since 2012 sharing the same apartment.
We are DJ and music producer, we love sports, eating healthily, work, party, learn, friends, arts, movies, cooking, going out dancing, photography, cinema but most of all we love music. We like to talk and we can do in English, Spanish and Portuguese! We think that we are open minded, and funny sometimes. :)
We are very responsible and conscious, for us it is very important to keep the apartment clean and organized, respect the common areas and the guests.
We are sure that you will like your stay here.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to message us.