The SpaceEntire House located in Barcelona for 6 people in one of the less warm neighborhoods in the city. This is a very ventilated bright house because all rooms have windows. In addition there are fans available to guests.
This house is ideal for groups of friends and families. Guest AccessThe house has everything you need to enjoy your stay in the city at an affordable price:
- Kitchen: hob, oven, cutlery, plates and glasses, kitchen utensils, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, sandwich maker, blender.
- Washing machine, TV, towels, sheets, cleaning products, gel ...
It also has a small sunroom where you can hang your clothes clean prewashed (included in price). Interaction with GuestsWarn in advance of the arrival time for the handover and acordad departure time for check-out.
I will also inform you of how to visit the landmarks of the city more comfortably, providing a subway map with all the necessary information. The NeighborhoodThe Trinitat Vella is a residential neighborhood located away from the city center of Barcelona, so it seems that it is a small city without the stress and major avenues. Very well connected.
The house is within 5 minutes of the following supermarkets: Mercadona, Day, Schlecker and Bon area.
To enjoy the sun, have a picnic or walk you can go to the park of La Trinitat: Big, green and beautiful (pictures). It is just 10 minutes walk. Getting AroundYou will see that, although the house is not situated in the city center is not a problem because you can reach all places with public transport:
- METRO: 7 minutes walk from line 1 (stop Trinitat Vella). A 10-15 minute stops 3, 4 and 11 (stop Trinitat Nova). *
- BUS: Between 3-10 minutes, depending on the line: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) minutes from the bus at night (N3).
- A one stop mall The Machinist.
- A 20 min by metro from Plaça Catalunya and the beach.
- A 20 min. by metro to the Sagrada Família.
- A 20 min drive from the airport (by Ronda de Dalt). And 1 hour and 10 min (total way home) public transport (bus + metro). Other Things to NoteFor any questions do not hesitate to contact me!