The SpaceYour room is air-conditioned. Pretty wide compared to most room you find in this website. There is a closet, a double bed for two people. If there are 3 of you, I can provide a spare single bed for free. Guest AccessThis is a 3-story townhouse. You can access to ground floor and the second floor. That's 2/3 of the whole house.
On the ground floor, we have:
- Sitting Room, with a TV and DVD player, a bookshelf, a table where you can use your laptop or read.
- Kitchenette with microwave ovens, a fridge, boiler for hot water, rice cooker, sinks, a french press
- Parking space in front of the house where you can smoke. (you cannot be loud during night time)
On the second floor, we have:
- Another sitting room, with a smart TV and cable TV.
- Shower room with hot water, next to your bedroom.
- Laundry area. We only have a washer so you should hang your clothes to dry. Interaction with GuestsI have been living in Bangkok for more than 10 years so I know Bangkok quite a lot and I can give you some advice especially how to avoid people who might come rip you off.
I love food and can offer you lots of recommendations. The NeighborhoodIt is a residential area so there might be nothing much as attractions to see/visit, but it is close to the airport (Don Mueang). There are a few famous restaurants among Bangkok people in a local atmosphere. There are buses, mini-van to city center, one bus goes to Old Bangkok. Getting AroundTo/from Mochit BTS station
It can take about 1 hour by air-coned bus (13 baht) or 20-30 minutes when the road is empty. The faster way (about 20 minutes) is to take taxi ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ht) which will go through another road where the traffic is not very heavy.
To/from Khaosan, Koh Rattanakosin
One bus (524) goes directly to Old Bangkok (Sanam Luang, Samsen, near Khaosan Road)
To/from Don Mueang Airport
I suggest you take taxi, it should take about 15-30 minutes to get to the airport and should cost around (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ht.
There are a few department stores around the area. Other Things to NoteTime spent from/to the city center depends on the traffic. There is skytrain construction going on on Phaholyothin road.
For more details about transportation, please look at "Getting Around".