The SpaceCompletely remodeled, gated in home with a clean modern design and steps to the best Silver Lake has to offer.
* One large private bedroom
* Your own private bathroom with toilet, sink and shower
* A very comfy queen memory foam bed
* Organic cotton sheets and pillows
* A large closet for storage
* Eat in Kitchen complete with table and four chairs, large fridge(URL HIDDEN)stovetop/oven, Dishwaver, toaster oven
* Large, modern living room with 50" Samsung LED flat screen
* Access Netflix, HBO, Showtime, Apple TV etc.
* Remote AC to beat the heat
* Ceiling fans in the bedroom as well as the living room
* Free Street Parking without needing to move your car!
* Privacy blinds in all rooms
* Enjoy the enclosed private front yard/patio complete with chairs and a hammock Guest AccessGuests have access to their private bedroom, bathroom and the shared living room and kitchen. They may also use the front yard/patio, laundry and parking. Interaction with GuestsI will be around to answer any questions you may have in person or by text, phone or email. The NeighborhoodNamed the LA's best Big City Neighborhood Silver Lake is the place to be when visiting LA or staying long term and the location of our place doesn't get any better. Hip, relaxed, walk-friendly with great eats, drinks, music, art and outdoor fun for singles and families. Dodger stadium is a 5 minute drive, downtown Staples Center is 10 minutes , Griffith Park and LA Zoo are 5 minutes the other way with plenty of trails for outdoor enthusiasts, hikers, runners, and bikers. Hollywood, Universal Studios, Pasadena 15 minutes by car with lots of public transit options if car free. Surpasses a hotel stay and at half the cost with taxes, better amenities, parking, laundry, kitchen, free high speed Wifi and TV and movie freedom all wrapped in.
Close to home: LA Mill Coffee and gourmet eat, L & E Oyster Bar, Leela Thai, Milk Baker, Gourmet Wine & liquor Store, Silver Lake Reservoir. Getting AroundMy home is located right next to the 2 and a few minutes drive to the 5, 101 and the 134.
Walking is all you need to reach everything you may need to add to your trip such as groceries, coffee, banks, bars and restaurants.
For the more adventurous there is a bus stop on my block that will get you around locally for $1.50, or to the Metro Lines for longer travel plans including the LAX, Staples Center, downtown, Griffith Park, Hollywood and more. Try Uber or Lyft for alternative and affordable transportation means.
Stroll some of the area's many hidden staircases: cross Glendale Avenue to Cove Avenue to get a run in along the reservoir up to Griffith Park. Other Things to NoteThe house is close to the 101 freeway, Hollywood, Downtown LA, Echo Park, Griffith Park, Eagle Rock, Los Feliz and more. Some of my favorite local spots are Los Globos, Night + Market Song, Silver Lake Ramen, Wood, Cafecito Organico, Mohawk Bend, Edendale, Little Pine, The Black Cat and more. Get fit and healthy with Bar Method, YAS, Moon Juice, Nature Well and the Silver Lake Junction Farmer's Market every Tuesday and Saturday.