Other Things to NoteOUR SERVICE
At Sunny Vacation Rentals, our mission is to provide you with an excellent concierge experience. Our team will personally give you a tour of the home, answer any questions you may have and take care of any issues you may have throughout your entire stay. You can contact us anytime between 9am and 10pm. We can provide you with luxury car rentals, private chef services and a full nightlife experience around the best spots in Los Angeles upon request.
No parties or large gatherings without approval first
Check-in time is between 3pm-10pm
Check-out time is 10am
No smoking - $100 penalty for smoking
No loud music after 10pm if not specifically agreed upon with owner
Standard nightly rate plus $100 per guest.
Example: Nightly rate of $2,000 plus 50 guests, the total would be $7,000 (Not including 12% TOT Tax and Cleaning Fee).
Please tell us about your event and we can help you plan it.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between (“Sunny Vacation Rentals”) and GUEST NAME and ADDRESS, as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property to be rented is located at:
All utilities (light, water, gas, trash), TV cable service, Wi-Fi Internet, weekly Landscape, and weekly Pool maintenance are all included in the rental agreement up to $1000 for 1 month and to be paid for by the Homeowner with no additional charge to the Guest. Electricity or gas bill over $1000 will be deducted from the security deposit at checkout. The homeowner warrants that kitchen appliances and all electronics, including TVs, DVDs, are in good working condition and may be inspected by the Guest on the Check-in Date. Pool and Jacuzzi Heating is offered for an additional charge of $150 per day.
3. Hold Over Terms: In the instance that the Guest would like to extend the length of stay at the property, a written request needs to be submitted to the Homeowner.
5. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else’s guests on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection.
Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. The Guest will be given a 24 hour notice in non-emergency access to the property. It is at the discretion of the Guest whether to be present during the time of such visits(URL HIDDEN)7. Security Deposit: A security deposit in the amount mentioned in ITEM 8 is due upon signature of agreement and nightly rate payment. The deposit shall be refunded to guest within 7 days after walk through/checkout for full amount provided no deductions are made due to:
- damage to the property or furnishings;
- dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
- or any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
- all deductions will be written and presented to the renter for verification.
8. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: 50% of the deposit refunded, if canceled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. If cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the reservation there will be no refund.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only. Please note that rooms have terraces and/or
balconies, where smoking is permitted.
Failure to obey NO SMOKING policy may result to up to $1,000 deduction.
2. Guest agrees not to host more than the agreed upon guests in ITEM 2 above at the property at any given time. House is being rented for the purpose of a “Vacation Rental” only. Any gatherings of 12 guests or more will be defined as a gathering,event or party, which will not be permitted on the Premises without written approval from Sunny Vacation Rentals and will result in deductions from the security deposit at a rate of $80 per head for every guest above the agreed upon number it ITEM 2. People other than those in the Guest rental party, set forth above, may not stay overnight on the property. If guest exceed the amount of guest with written consent from Sunny Vacation Rentals the booking can be canceled by Sunny Vacation Rentals without refund.
3. Tenant shall deposit with a Property Owner or Manager, in trust, a refundable security deposit/damage deductible defined in ITEM 8 as security for the performance by Tenant of the terms under this Lease and for any damages caused by Tenant, Tenant’s family, agents and visitors to the Premises during the term of this Lease. Security deposit is due and payable no later than 15 days prior to check-in. Property Manager may use part or all of the security deposit to repair any damage to the Premises caused by Tenant, Tenant’s family, agents and visitors to the Premises.
4. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal
belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Any person visiting the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. Prior to check-out, Guest shall return all furniture to it’s original position as it was displayed during Check-in or otherwise incur a $200 moving charge that shall be deducted from the security deposit.
6. Everything in the house shall be delivered in good working condition (i.e. dishwasher, oven, fridge, lights, heating air, etc) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. All channel access Satellite is provided by the owner. Guest is to cover cost for additional pay-per-view programming.
8. Premises is equipped with high speed WI-FI internet.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Guest has the option of requesting daily maid or butler services at additional cost.
10. Cleaning fee of $500 (included in rental cost) is charged to cover the house cleaning at the end of the term. In the event that the premises are left excessively dirty upon check out, Owner shall have the right to charge an additional “Excess Cleaning Fee” in the amount of $1,000 dollars.
11. Water and Septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products.
12. Premises shall be inspected at Check-in and Check-out by both Guest and Owner or Owner’s Representative so that the Guest may be made aware of any defects or damages. Please notify the Homeowner if anything breaks or is not working properly. Homeowner will immediately address any issues regarding improperly working or broken equipment.
13. Tenant is responsible for all items in the house, including but not limited to patio furniture, outdoor umbrellas, barbecue, etc. and must be return in a clean working order upon check out.
14. Parking on the street is unrestricted for regular tenants and visitors. The driveway may also be used for parking. No more than 3 cars are allowed to park inside the property. Please consider a parking service for parties or events exceeding 4 vehicles. Cars should be parked facing the house and parallel to each other.
15. No pets, unless approved by the owner in writing. Failure to obey this house rule may lead to forfeiture of deposit and cancellation of booking with no refund. Evidence of pets found at the property without approval will result in a $1000 deduction from the security deposit.
16. Tenant will be provided with key(s) to the premises. Tenant shall be charged $150.00 if all keys are not returned to the Property Manager following termination of the Lease.
17. Owner, Owner’s representatives and Tenant’s representatives shall keep confidential the term, price and identity of the tenants.
18. If tenant fails to perform or fulfill any obligations under this Lease, Tenant shall be in default of this Lease. In the event of default, Property Manager may also, as permitted by law, re-enter the premises and re-take possession of the Premises. The failure of Tenant or their guests, or invitees to comply with any term of this Agreement is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriate notice to Tenants and procedures as required by law.
19. Tenant shall be entitled to Quiet Enjoyment of the premises, and Property Manager will not interfere with that right, as long as Tenant performs all obligations under this Lease.
20.This Lease shall be governed by and construed with accordance with the laws of the State of California.
21. In the event of any legal action by the parties arising out of this Lease, the losing party shall pay the prevailing party reasonable attorney’s fees and costs in addition to all other relief.
Property Damage Coverage/ Release of Liability
In the event that damage to the property has occurred, as a direct result of the tenant
or his/her guests, GUEST NAME (Guest/Tenant), will reimburse the property owner for any and
all property damage caused by tenant or his/her guests.