The SpaceVery large open space living room, kitchen, and dining room with fireplace and TV mounted over the fireplace. At the corner of the living room, there are very large windows and sliding doors leading to a narrow corner balcony with flowers and palm trees outside. There are three closed and private bedrooms. The large master bedroom has an in-suite full bathroom, walk-in closet, office desk, and king size bed. The second bedroom has a large closet and a queen size bed. The third bedroom has a queen size bed, office desk, plenty of closet space, and access to a large patio. The second and third bedrooms have access to a second full bathroom that can also be accessed from living room. Large laundry room is in-unit. Outside the apartment, across the hallway, there is an air conditioned gym accessible 24 hrs a day and an elevator to take you to the underground parking garage with two dedicated parking spaces and additional visitor parking all included.
Enjoy the perfect Los Angeles experience with attractions such as The Grove, Beverly Center, Universal City, The Hollywood Bowl, Television City, LACMA, Disney Hall, the Music Center, Dodger Stadium, L.A. Live, MOCA, Natural History Museum, and Runyon Canyon are are a short drive away. Guest AccessThe place is designed for your convenience and privacy. High-speed wireless internet, cable TV, and FREE home phone. You can use and access anything and anywhere in and outside the condo. Need anything please let me know. Feel right at home. Interaction with GuestsPlease let me know if you need or missing anything during your stay. The NeighborhoodFantastic central location with easy access to everything Los Angeles has to offer shops, restaurants, museums, studios, offices, and entertainment.
Enjoy the perfect Los Angeles experience with attractions such as The Grove, Beverly Center, Universal City, The Hollywood Bowl, Television City, LACMA, Disney Hall, the Music Center, Dodger Stadium, L.A. Live, MOCA, Natural History Museum, and Runyon Canyon are are a short drive away.
My favorite things to do in Los Angeles are:
1. Walk in Runyon Canyon (wear comfortable shoes)
2. Visit Hollywood and Highland - Hollywood Walk of Fame
3. Griffith Park Observatory
4. The beach at Santa Monica Pier (watch street performers)
5. Hike along the Griffith Park trails
6. Go to the Los Angeles Public Library in Downtown LA (much like Hogwarts' library)
7. Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills
8. La Brea Tar Pits, LACMA, and Petersen Automotive Museum are a must!
9. Science center and Natural History Museums including IMAX movie
10. Universal Studios
12. Third Street Promenade and park in Santa Monica
13. Go to Venice Beach - boardwalk and Venice canals
14. Discovery Cube - for the kids
15. Stroll through Santa Monica's Bergamot Station art galleries
16. Visit Travel Town railroad museum and pony rides in Griffith park
17. Larchmont Village - evening walk, restaurants, amazing ice cream
18. Melrose District (people watching, restaurants, trendy shops)
19. Echo Park Lake - beautiful walk around the lake or rent a paddle boat - great fun!
20. Experience audio-visual overload at Universal CityWalk
21. Citadle Outlet - Great outlet shopping
22. Downtown Los Angeles - Museums, restaurants, and other events
23. Los Angeles Zoo at Griffith Park
24. Huntington Library and Botanical Gardens - beautiful gardens stunning!
25. Manhattan Beach - beautiful walk along the ocean Getting AroundClose to Larchmont Village, Hollywood Ave of the Stars, The Grove, Griffith Park, Paramount, Universal, Downtown, LACMA and many other museums, easy highway access, public transportation, and much more. Underground parking spaces for two cars and additional visitor parking all with elevator access to unit. 24 hrs gym in the building. Other Things to NoteLarge weekly and monthly discounts! Perfect for discovering and enjoying Los Angeles, business travel, and families. Sunny, modern, spacious (1,510 sqf) spread out on one floor (no stairs). Use one room as office and another for sleeping. 24-hour gym in building. High speed wireless internet, cable TV, and HD DVR. Free landline phone. Laundry room in the unit. Questions or need anything else please let me know.