The SpaceVery large open space living room, kitchen, and dining room with fireplace and TV mounted over the fireplace. At the corner of the living room, there are very large windows and sliding doors leading to a narrow corner balcony with flowers and palm trees outside. There are three closed and private bedrooms. The large master bedroom has an in-suite full bathroom, walk-in closet, office desk, and king size bed. The second bedroom has a large closet and a queen size bed. The third bedroom has a queen size bed, office desk, plenty of closet space, and access to a large patio. The second and third bedrooms have access to a second full bathroom that can also be accessed from living room. Large laundry room is in-unit. Outside the apartment, across the hallway, there is an air conditioned gym accessible 24 hrs a day and an elevator to take you to the underground parking garage with two dedicated parking spaces and additional visitor parking all included.
Enjoy the perfect Los Angeles experience with attractions such as The Grove, Beverly Center, Universal City, The Hollywood Bowl, Television City, LACMA, Disney Hall, the Music Center, Dodger Stadium, L.A. Live, MOCA, Natural History Museum, and Runyon Canyon are are a short drive away. Guest AccessThe place is designed for your convenience and privacy. High-speed wireless internet, cable TV, and FREE home phone. You can use and access anything and anywhere in and outside the condo. Need anything please let me know. Feel right at home. Interaction with GuestsPlease let me know if you need or missing anything during your stay. The NeighborhoodFantastic central location with easy access to everything Los Angeles has to offer shops, restaurants, museums, studios, offices, and entertainment.
Enjoy the perfect Los Angeles experience with attractions such as The Grove, Beverly Center, Universal City, The Hollywood Bowl, Television City, LACMA, Disney Hall, the Music Center, Dodger Stadium, L.A. Live, MOCA, Natural History Museum, and Runyon Canyon are are a short drive away.
From natural distractions and public tourist areas to window-shopping areas and other free-to-wander-in attractions, It's easy to find something to do in LA.
1. Walk in Runyon Canyon (wear comfortable shoes)
2. Visit Hollywood and Highland (bring tip money for street performers or be made to feel guilty)
3. Go to Griffith Observatory (watch for little kids terrorizing their parents)
4. Hit the beach at Santa Monica Pier (watch street performers do crazy stuff)
5. Hike along the Griffith Park trails (don't get lost)
6. Go to the Los Angeles Public Library (much like Hogwarts' library)
7. Hang around in Beverly Hills (just don't buy anything)
8. Be in a gameshow audience (or catch one of the ticket guys somewhere)
9. Visit the La Brea Tar Pits (those are absolutely real mammoths)
10. Cruise the Hollywood Walk of Fame (look, the Beatles!)
11. Mess around in Guitar Center (everyone else does it)
12. Go to Third Street Promenade (bring tips for the street performers)
13. Go to Venice Beach (and buy cheap pizza slices)
14. Watch movies in the cemetery weekend nights in the summer (park off cemetery grounds to avoid the $5 parking fee)
15. Stroll through Santa Monica's Bergamot Station art galleries (there are many)
16. Visit Travel Town railroad museum (DO climb on the trains)
17. Watch rehearsals at the Hollywood Bowl Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings in summer (yep, it's true)
18. Go to the Melrose District (good people watching)
19. Morning yoga in Griffith Park (popular and well attended)
20. Experience audio-visual overload at Universal CityWalk (get a ride to avoid parking fees) Getting AroundClose to Larchmont Village, Hollywood Ave of the Stars, The Grove, Griffith Park, Paramount, Universal, Downtown, LACMA and many other museums, easy highway access, public transportation, and much more. Underground parking spaces for two cars and additional visitor parking all with elevator access to unit. 24 hrs gym in the building. Other Things to NoteLarge weekly and monthly discounts! Perfect for discovering and enjoying Los Angeles, business travel, and families. Sunny, modern, spacious (1,510 sqf) spread out on one floor (no stairs). Use one room as office and another for sleeping. 24-hour gym in building. High speed wireless internet, cable TV, and HD DVR. Free landline phone. Laundry room in the unit. Questions or need anything else please let me know.