The SpaceThe Apartment's quite clean and comfortable, to make you feel like home Guest AccessEntire home apartment, parking lot, ground garden. Interaction with GuestsHost love cooking, riding bike, reading books, traveling, so she could share with you any experience in traveling in Vietnam.
If you love Photography, host can share all the best locations and best season for taking photographs in Vietnam in different timing of the year. Vietnam is a hidden charming gem, with so much breathtaking scenery from the North to the South, from the Mekong Delta to the mountainous area. Our colourful culture with 54 ethic tribes, the people, the food, the religions in different parts of the country will be waiting for your feet of exploration! Come and join us!
If you love cooking, feel free to let the host know. She can offer A cool cooking session with different activities, e.g.: buying food from local market, prepare food, cooking then enjoying the traditional taste dishes with the host's family. We love cooking, all Vietnamese authentic delicious food. Explore food, explore our culture! The NeighborhoodNeighborhood is so nice and this is an quiet residential area, DO NOT make noise/party after mid-night. Getting AroundBus-stop, Lotte mart, super market, 24 hours convenient stores just 5 minutes walk. Explore the Hoang Hoa Tham wet local market in early morning trading just by walking or cycling 0.5km far away, enjoy the real local atmosphere of neighbourhood's life and culture.
There are so many special local food restaurants (Grill pork Noodles - Bun Cha, Hue beef soup noodles, Nghe An eel porridge, Seafood, Crab vermicelli soup, Phở, Vietnamese rice pancake, Banh Xeo fried yellow pancake, Hanoi Bun Thang noodles,...... cafe around the Apartment, you can fully enjoy the authentic Vietnamese cuisines just by a few minutes walk around.
Just 5 minutes walk to the Bus stop, you can get into the main Bus line in Cong Hoa street. There are all the route to the city that you can take bus easily and conveniently:
- Bus # 04: From Cong Hoa to Ben Thanh (downtown area, Ben Thanh Market, Vinh Nghiem Pagoda, Independent palace, Notre Dame Church, Saigon Square, Saigon Center, Takashimaya Vietnam Shopping center, Nguyen Hue walking street,...)
- Bus # 145: From Cong Hoa to Cho Lon (China town, Thien Hau Pagoda, Cho Lon station)
- Bus # 104: From Cong Hoa to Thu Duc (District 2, Vincom Mega Mall Thao Dien, Metro An Phu, Thao Dien, Thu Duc)
- Bus #28: From Cong Hoa to 23/9 Park (Le Van Sy church, Tran Quoc Thao, Cach Mang Thang 8, Pham Ngu Lao, the backpacker street)
- Bus # 13 or 94 to Cu Chi bus station, then change the bus #79 to Cu Chi Tunnel.
- City view bus to explore the South city: from Lucky Plaza, 69 Dong Khoi street to District 7 area (Phu My Hung), the new city.
It's also convenient to take the taxi/ Grab car, Grab Bike/Uber to explore more about the city, the food and the culture. Other Things to NotePlease let the host know your arrival time so that she can welcome and leave the key for you.
The Garbage dumpling area is just outside the Apartment's main door, please open the door to throw the trash into the Trash Bin. (there's a key for trash bin in the house)