Daily Villa Rental for a night accommodation and special events venue.
Vattui Beach Villa Jomtien
127 Moo 9, Jomtien Beach Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Cholburi Province, Thailand 20250
Contact: Khun Vatmongkol (Tui) - Villa's Owner
PRICE YEAR 2014:
- staying maximum 8 persons in 3 bedrooms. Not include toilet amenities, food & beverage.
- Daily Baht 5,000 per night for villa rental only
- Weekly Baht 25,000 per 6 nights for villa rental only
- Monthly Baht 45,000 per 30 nights for villa rental only
- Lost & damage Baht 2,000 on every booking require in cash when check in. It will return Baht 2,000 cash if there has no lost & damage when check out.
- 7% Vat
- Extra person above 8 person, at Baht 1,000 per person per night.
- This website service charge is calculated after the above rates.
- villa locates on 196 square meter land
- walking distance to beach 600 m.
- On the first story has 2 parking space, outdoor terrace, 1 living room (cabled TV, DVD player & Karaoke microphone), 1 Kitchen ( Refrigerator, Baking Oven, Induction Fryer, Kitchen kits, Chinaware, Washing Machine, Dryer Machine in Kitchen), 1 queen bedroom for 2 persons and 1 shower & toilet room with water heater.
- On the second story has 2nd bedroom with queen bed and single bed staying for 3 persons, 3rd bedroom with queen bed and single bed staying for 3 persons, and 1 shower & toilet room without water heater.
- 1 Air card internet USB access to use for your laptop/computer
- Air conditioning in living room and 3 bedrooms
- Comfy bedding and linens, body towels.
- Toilet amenities, Food & Beverage, Lost & Damage fee.
- Renting motorcycle and bike are available on recommendation.
- Public transportation is available on beach road such as truck taxi and motorcycle ride taxi
- Renting water sport activities are available on the Jomtien Beach such as jet skis, Para sailing, Scuba diving, Banana Boat Ride, Kite Surfing, Jetovator, and Sun bathing.
- Facilities in the neighbor of this village: convenience stores, laundry shop, hostels, hotels.
- Restaurants on walking distance: Sudtanglak Restaurant, Lungwai Restaurant, Poopen Restaurant
- Hotels on beach road (near by landmarks): Lucky View Hotel and Isawanya hotel these two hotels are located in front of the entrance of the village to the villas. Furthers, it will be Sigma Resort, Suttangrak Restaurant, Reflection Condominium, Poopen Restaurant, Lungwai Restaurant.
- Informal standard, cozy, relax, own fun and party arrangement, Jomtien Beach local living
Driving or Walk along Jomtien Beach Road, there are a few landmarks:
- Sigma Resort on Na Jomtien Soi 19, Jomtien Beach Road
- Lucky View Hotel
- Isawanya Hotel & Resort.
Turn to the avenue that has Lucky View Hotel and Isawanya Hotel & Resort in front of beach road, drive in 100 meter. Turn in sub-avenue on right and drive along the way until you see home number 127 Moo 9.
1. By the Bangkok-Chonburi-Pattaya Motorway (Highway No.7) The motorway is linked with Bangkok's Outer Ring Road, (Highway No. 9) and there is also another entrance at Si Nakharin and Rama IX Junction.
2. By Bang Na-Trat Highway (Highway No. 34) From Bang Na, Bang Phli, across the Bang Pakong River to Chonburi there is a Chonburi's bypass that meets Sukhumvit Road., (Highway No. 3, passing Bang Saen Beach, Bang Phra to Pattaya.
BY CITY ROADS:
Beach Road: this street runs parallel to the beach. Tappraya Road extension: this four-lane road runs parallel to Beach Road and connects to Pattaya Second Road to the north and Soi Wat Boon to the south. Thepprasit Road: this street connects Tappraya Road to Sukhumvit Road. Soi Wat Boon: This street connects south Jomtien Beach Road to Sukhumvit Road.
LOCAL SONG-TEAW TRUCK TAXI:
- Blue truck with opened air seat taxis offer a sharing ride between Jomtien Beach until Pattaya Beach, cost from 20-40 Baht per per person per ride, 24 hours service. You can walk only 600 m from villa to Jomtien beach to call this taxi.
Pattaya is served by frequent bus services from Bangkok's Northern Bus Terminal (Morchit) and the Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekamai). Buses from Pattaya serve nearby provincial towns and direct long distance routes serve many provincial capitals. City and suburban services are mainly provided by blue taxis (passenger pick-up vehicles). These taxis are available to the Pattaya Nuea bus terminal to take passengers to Jomtien Beach.
There are some metered taxis and air-conditioned vans operating for private hire from some hotel car-parks. Blue taxis are the most popular mode of public transportation, and run from Jomtien Beach to north Pattaya. The cost is 10 baht for any distance on a regular route, but much higher if asked to go to a designated destination. Motorbike taxis generally operate in the town and suburbs, and are mainly used by locals for short distances.
Jomtien Beach is about 1-1/2 hours, or 120 km by road from Suvarnabhumi Airport, the Bangkok international hub. By road, it is accessed from Sukhumvit Road and Motorway 7 from Bangkok. There is a new airport bus service terminal located south of the Thappraya Road and Theppraset road intersection.
The host villa can provide you some alternative vehicle agent for your selection (Car, Suv, Van, Bus) at different price to compare what is the best for you.