Driftwood Cottage offers quaint, cosy, self-catering accommodation in the charming little village of Napier, Western Cape, centrally situated in South Africa's picturesque Overberg region, nestled between mountain ranges and the southernmost point of Africa.
The olde world/country-style cottage is within easy walking distance of all amenities in this charming little village. Leave your car safely parked and walk to the shops, restaurants and pubs, perhaps take a meander into the countryside, or just chill out in our delightful garden with stunning views over the village across the rolling wheat, barley and canola farmlands north towards the Sonderend Mountains. A day on the beach? Arniston, Struisbaai and L’Agulhas are barely half an hour away. And at the end of the day return to the peace and privacy of your own cottage, perhaps watch the sunset from the sundowner deck, settle in and make your stay a memorable one.
IN A NUTSHELL:
• Single space cottage suitable for 1-3 people, but if you're on a budget and prepared to 'camp' with the kids we can supply an extra fold-up bed.
• Delightful four-poster double bed.
• Single bed in the lounge area for extra person/child. A curtain separates four-poster in the sleeping area from the single bed in the lounge area.
• Extra (fold-up) bed available if required.
• Lounge/bedroom, kitchenette, en-suite bathroom with shower and old-fashioned bath.
• Bedding and towels.
• Cooker, fridge, microwave, heater, fan, crockery and cutlery.
• Music, books, games, TV.
• Secure on-site parking and your own driveway entrance.
• Big garden, sundowner deck.
• Braai facilities, covered patio with views over Napier and the farmlands.
R400 per night (2 people) or R300 single.
R100 per night for the third bed.
A fold-up bed can be supplied for a fourth person - R100 per night.
Toddlers with own cots free.
Note: Minimum rate for the cottage over weekends and peak season (Christmas and Easter holidays) is R400 a night.
We require a 50% deposit to secure the booking and the remainder in cash on arrival or by EFT in advance. Regret we have no credit card facilities.