High-end finishes at the Catskills
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
This is a newly constructed Barn house, modern and very comfortable in the charming Village of Narrowsburg, NY at the Catskills (2 hrs drive from NYC). The house is 2500sq feet (1700 sqf + 800sq ft finished basement) with a large back yard and covered back porch. House was decorated by the award-winning interior design firm Decca+Decca and sits on beaultiful 5 private acres in a gorgeous country road with other nice properties. Our family uses the house year-round and so parties and large groups not allowed - treat our house as if it yours.Guest Access
- 3 bedrooms + 1 bedroom at the finished basement - 2 full bathrooms with marble tiles and rain showers (1 soaking tub) - Amazing open kitchen with Viking Appliances - Dining table conformably seats 8 - Porch with dining area and charcoal grill - A/C in all bedrooms and basement - wood floors throughout the space (basement has a polished concrete insulated floor) - high end new furnishingsInteraction with Guests
Owner available to provide tips and help (Delaware river rides, farmers markets, antique stores).The Neighborhood
Narrowsburg is a lovely city that attracts lots of weekenders. The little town has great restaurants and lots of options for outdoor sports. It was featured at the nymag and nytimes recently as a go-to destination.Getting Around
2 - 2.5 hours drive from NYC Yes, you do need a car to get around.Other Things to Note
There is no internet or cable at the house (on purpose!). Our family uses the house to relax, cook and drink good wine!
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page