Monmouth Historic Inns and Gardens
Natchez, MS, United States
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
Situated in the historical district, this historic inn is within 1 mi (2 km) of Auburn Museum & Historic Home, Natchez National Historical Park, and Melrose. Rhythm Night Club Museum and Zion Chapel African Methodist Episcopal Church are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Booking.com is the biggest site in the world for booking a hotel. They negotiate some of the best prices from their hoteliers. Almost all of their inventory is pay-at-the-counter, which also means you can cancel without repercussion. Their site is not the prettiest but it is designed to make it easy and tempting to book right away.
1358 John A. Quitman Blvd
Is this your place?
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page
Thank you! Your property claim is finished. Please wait for us to contact you to confirm ownership.