The SpaceA renovated (yet) non-modern 2 bedroom unit with car parking, internet, TV, and a nice leather couch. Located in a seemingly quiet and peaceful suburban area with many green parks nearby and a water view (4th floor), yet extremely central to the Sydney CBD and major Australian landmarks.
Conveniently located, extremely close to shops, cafes and restaurants.
Also conveniently accessible to public transport routes direct to Sydney CBD (and other locations): bus (244-249), train (North Sydney Station), and ferry (High Street Wharf, North Sydney). Taxi from the CBD (Wynyard) is around $20.
Most places you may want to go are within walking distance. Walking distances:
* 2 minutes - minimart, restaurant and cafe
* 15 minutes - Sydney Harbour Bridge (Kirribilli Village), Luna Park (Milsons Point), lots of shops, restaurants. Also in North Sydney a supermarket (Aldi), gym (Fitness First)
* less than 40 minutes - Sydney CBD (Wynyard Station) walking over the Harbour Bridge
* 50 minutes - Sydney Opera House
The kitchen has a small fridge, a gas cooker, and a hot water kettle. There is also a washing and drying machines available in the laundry room
This location is great for professionals or tourists, and is simply a very conveniently located city pad
Guest Access Queen size bed
- Private Computer with internet
- Courtyard with BBQ
- Internal Laundry
- Kitchen with everything
- AWESOME, fun Hosts Interaction with GuestsDepends on how much they want!
All 2 of us work full time during the week but are happy to show guests around on weekends or at night.
We are all super friendly and love a drink or 2. Happy to leave guests in peace if they prefer.
The NeighborhoodIt's a 2 minute walk from some of North Sydney's most renown restaurants, bars and entertainment.
From the front balcony of the apartment you can see fireworks display from across the city and the harbout bridge.
Getting AroundWithin walking distance of trains, the train and buses. Also, Darling Harbour and the CBD are walk able as well.