If you’re searching for the perfect place to host your next family reunion, “Carriage House” is just the spot for you. Situated on 500 feet of pristine Lake Waramaug waterfront, this exquisite Warren vacation rental house offers everything necessary for an unforgettable New England getaway!
“Carriage House” shares a beautiful 25-acre property with “The Boulders,” a second vacation rental house. Together, both homes offer enough space to comfortably accommodate large family gatherings and guests at local celebrations! You’ll love having ultimate easy water access to Lake Waramaug with the property’s boathouse and 2 docks. Unsurprisingly, this 5-mile lake offers prime opportunities for swimming, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing.
You and your travel companions will certainly have plenty of room to spread out and relax throughout this magnificent abode’s 5,000 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, boasting an expansive layout that includes 7 bedrooms, sleeping arrangements for 14 guests, 7.5 bathrooms, multiple living rooms, and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, where you’ll find all culinary tools needed to prepare your favorite home-cooked meals. The bedrooms serve as private retreats, each complete with an ensuite bathroom, sitting area, and flat screen TV, should any members of your group want to slip away in privacy.
Look forward to unwinding by the home's gorgeous stone fireplace while you read a good book or surf the web via the wireless internet access for entertainment. During the warmer months, step outside to enjoy the fresh mountain air and 2 miles of breathtaking lake views. Pristine hiking trails begin right behind the house and lead you through the lush woods and stunning fall foliage. Other outdoor features include a gas grill and huge yard, where the kids will love to run and play!
Even though you may choose to spend all your time taking advantage of the direct lake access available at the house, you’ll find that this property is also ideally located to enjoy a wide variety of land-based activities in the area. From here, you’ll be within easy reach of antique shopping, as well as only 25 minutes from a small ski area and pristine golf course. In addition, the house is near the charming towns of New Preston, Washington, Washington Depot, Kent, and Litchfield, where you’ll find plenty to sightsee. Should you feel like venturing farther from the property, drive just 1-2.5 hours to visit Hartford, New York City, or Boston. Whether you’re traveling to New England to celebrate a special event, host a family reunion, or simply to get away from it all with friends and family, this lovely Warren vacation rental home truly leaves nothing to be desired. Reserve the “Carriage House” today for the getaway of a lifetime!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, multiple fireplaces, 9 flat screen TVs with cable, wireless internet access, kayaks, canoes, and bicycles
- Terrific for family gatherings, this home is situated 100 yards from the “The Boulders” (VRBO/HomeAway listing #3921932), a second vacation rental home
- Additional sleeping is available for larger groups. Please inquire
- Situated on 500-feet of pristine Lake Waramaug waterfront. Enjoy fishing, canoeing, swimming, and kayaking!
- Catering, a breakfast chef, and babysitting can be arranged for an additional charge
- Easy access to hiking, skiing, golfing, sightseeing, and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 7: Queen-sized Bed
- No parties allowed for more than 40 people – any plans for tents or other special equipment must be coordinated with and approved by Jeff Lewis, property manager
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that guests are not permitted to use their own motorized boats on Lake Waramaug
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
*Rent BOTH properties at a discounted rate! Please inquire for more details