The SpaceThe first Airbnb Verified Listing in the state!
Located in the Rajarhat area of Kolkata, Vedic Village is just a 20 minute drive from Kolkata International Airport (NSCBIA) and 40 minutes from the center of the city.
The Lakefront Villas with a plot size measuring 2400 sq.ft. is among the favorite homes at Vedic Village. Each with a private garden and access to the lake.
- Uniquely designed around landscaped lakes for an eco experience.
- Resort Villa design incorporating unique eco-friendly features.
- Super luxurious 3 bedroom units*.
- Landscapes decks on the waterfront.
- Tastefully furnished.
- Within the environs of a world-class Spa Resort.
The NeighborhoodResort Facilities**:
Spa, Gym, Library, Archery, Croquet, Boating, Badminton, Snag Golf, Kite Flying, Cricket/Football, Golf, Buggy Riding, Pool, Football, Table Tennis, Carom, Chess, Card Table.
- Agni: Relax at the Lounge Bar at Vedic Village where you can savour some of the finest wines and spirits whilst enjoying the beautiful vista that surrounds the Bar.
- Yagna: The multi-cuisine restaurant at Vedic Village. The menu provides you a choice of Indian, Oriental or Continental fare.
- Bhoomi: The unique and talked about specialty restaurant which serves you rare and lip-smacking Bengali cuisine as no where else in India.
- Chai: Relax and savour range of speciality teas brought to you by renowned 'Newby of UK". You can also enjoy variety of breads and patteseries item at the lounge.
Getting AroundTaxi Info: You have two good options.
- Prepaid Taxi: You can find a counter at the airport from where the official government appointed Prepaid Taxis can be hired. They charge depending on the number of people and baggage. It could cost you from ₹200 to ₹450 depending on various factors.
- Mega Cabs (Private Company): Mega Cabs offers reliable, metered taxi services through a fleet of modern, air-conditioned, luxury cars equipped with state-of-the-art GPS-based communication technology, backed by a 24x7 Customer Care Centre. They charge ₹14/km if you hire them from 5AM to 8PM or Rs. 18/km if you hire them after 8PM. The distance from the Airport to Vedic Village is around 15 km so it should cost you around ₹270 + a small surcharge fee depending on the time you hire them. I suggest you use them to return to the airport once you checkout as the Vedic Village taxi service will cost around ₹1,500.
Other Things to Note* A maximum of 9 guests (6 + 3 on extra beds) are allowed for over-night stays.
** Subject to availability and extra charges for some of the facilities.