Let this lovely Newport vacation rental house serve as your home-away-from-home during your time in the peaceful Maine Highlands area. Nestled on the shore of Sebasticook Lake, this beautiful waterfront property offers easy access to an array of excellent outdoor activities, in addition to upscale comforts and amenities certain to make your trip one you won't forget anytime soon!
Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough room to accommodate 8 guests throughout 1,300 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, this serene dwelling is perfect for families and friends out a tranquil Maine getaway. As soon as you first arrive at the property, you’ll become enchanted by the sight of iridescent sun beams peeking through the lush trees towering above, creating magnificent reflections on the shimmering lake water in the background. Enter the house to discover a bright, spacious interior that perfectly complements the surrounding scenery. Look forward to making the family’s favorite recipe in the unit's gracefully decorated kitchen, fully equipped with all the essential cooking appliances needed to prepare your culinary masterpiece. After dinner, curl up on one of the plush couches in the living room to unwind and catch up on some of your favorite shows, or take in a movie on the awesome flat screen TV with DirecTV service.
Outside, you'll find a variety of alluring features to make your stay even more enjoyable - spend your vacation mornings lounging on the private deck, sipping a fresh cup of home-brewed coffee and watching the loons swim as dazzling hues of orange and red set the scene for the sun rising over the water. Take your boat for a cruise around the lake, or have a fun-filled day swimming and fishing from the splendid shoreline. Return home as the aroma of delicious barbeque radiates from the large gas grill. Savor your dinner in the comfort of the furnished patio as you overlook the kids playing a game of horseshoes in the yard. When the sun dips down and a cool evening breeze sweeps in from the lake, gather your companions around the warmth of the large fire pit to roast marshmallows and share laughs. At the end of the day, retire to the inviting master bedroom to rest up for another exciting day in marvelous central Maine!
If you're in the mood to get out and explore the area, you won't have to venture too far! Located just 10 minutes from downtown Newport, this house offers tremendous access to the array of local entertainment options such as bowling alleys, arcades, gorgeous golf courses and delectable restaurants, perfect for a night out. During the winter months, take a short 30-minute drive to Hermon Ski Mountain for a thrilling day on the slopes, followed by a stop at Bangor Mall for some well-deserved retail therapy or an evening movie. The whole family will love an exhilarating day of zip lining over in Brewster, Maine, situated about 40 minutes away. No matter how you choose to pass the time during your trip to exquisite central Maine, this outstanding Newport vacation rental home will certainly provide you with a restful break from the stresses of everyday life!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, private dock, 2 TVs with DirecTV service, DVD player, gas grill, fire pit, coffeemaker, in-unit washer/dryer, and horseshoe pit
- Prime waterfront location on Sebasticook Lake - enjoy fishing right on the property!
- Breathtaking views of both sunset and sunrise over Sebasticook Lake
- Close proximity to town, restaurants, bowling and arcades, golf courses, ski areas, tubing, water slides, zip lines, snowmobile trails, shopping, ice fishing, and numerous other outdoor recreational activities!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Full-sized Bed and 2 Twin-Sized Beds
- A Couch and Inflatable Air Mattress are available to accommodate extra guests if needed
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, no cats)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note bed linens and towels are not provided at this property. Guests must bring their own for use during their stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply