The SpaceYour own studio apartment with fully equipped kitchen, toilet and shower/bath, comfortable size bedroom with double bed (140 cm), large screen LCD, Hugh Closet, PC desk and more.
The place has small balcony with large door window so lots of light coming in (when you want it, otherwise just close the blinds:). It also has Air conditioner and mobile WIFI internet that you can take and use anywhere in Japan!
• Fresh Towels and bed sheets.
• Shampoo, conditioner, Body soap.
• Electricity, Water, Gas (all bills)
• Portable Wireless internet that you can take with you outside the apartment and use everywhere in Japan! The NeighborhoodPRIME LOCATION, ROPPONGI HILLS!
Located in central of Tokyo, Roppongi is famous as home to the rich Roppongi Hills area and an active night scene. Many foreign embassies are located in Roppongi, and the night life is popular with locals and foreigners alike. Roppongi also has good organized events such as art festivals, dart and billiard tournaments, pub crawls, robot exhibitions, beauty pageants, and so on.
Restaurants in Roppongi vary from upscale Japanese fare to popular international restaurants.
The mega-complex incorporates shops, restaurants, cafés, movie theaters, a museum, a major TV studio, an outdoor amphitheater, and a few parks. The centerpiece is the 54-story Mori Tower.
The area features numerous bars, nightclubs, strip clubs, restaurants, hostess clubs, cabarets, and other forms of entertainment.
Clubs can range from large, multi-level establishments, to smaller one-room clubs located in upper levels of buildings.
* Roppongi Hills: 10 seconds walk (just opposite the apartment)
* Roppongi crossing (clubs and bars area): 5 minutes walk.
* Roppongi Midtown: 7 minutes walk.
* Akasaka: 10 minutes walk.
* Bars, Caffs and Restaurants: Are you kidding , they are everywhere:)
* Ebisu: 2 stops (4 minuts) on the Hibiya line.
* Harajuku: Few stops on the Oedo line.
* Easy access to: Ginza, Shibuya and basically anywhere in Tokyo.
Getting AroundWalking-distance to:
* Roppongi station (include Hibiya line and oedo line): 5 minutes walk.
Easy access to any spot in Tokyo.