The SpaceWalking distance to Nizwa City Centre, Souq , Nizwa Fort , goat market ( On Fridays) , halwa place, handcrafts market, food places Guest AccessFree parking , unlimited wifi , keyless entry, TV , fully equipped kitchen , big balcony with sun bathing chairs and coffee table . Interaction with GuestsI do normal weekdays hours and I rotate between Muscat and Nizwa. When I am free I will be hanging around the flat and helping you plan ur stay and trip . The NeighborhoodVery quiet and private, everything is a walking distance . Getting AroundTaxis are available but you have to walk to citg centre. Taxis can take you from city centre to main bus station which covers the big cities and towns . Other Things to Note- Once booking is confirmed, ill send you an email with important informations including how to get to the flat with a link to a time lapse video on youtube starting from the highway Nizwa Exit to the flat.
- Entry to the flat will be via an access code that you will receive when booking is confirmed.
- The flat in the 3rd floor and there is no lift , not bad at all but we though will let you know just in case you have an elderly person.
- Please note there are 2 bedroom, one with double bed, and one with 3 single beds.
- By defult will start occupying the single beds up to 3 guests. So if u are solo u will need to share the room. If you are 2 then you will get the room just for the 2 of you.
- Nevertheless, if two people wants more privacy , then they can take the double bed room but will need to visit our other listing (cozy double bedroom with bathroom) and send the booking request from that listing.
- All rooms including the lounge are fitted with Split Unit climate control which you will need to turn on from the switch first then use the remote control to adjust the temp and air flow.