NORMANDY SHORES (near Lavallette)
Charming beach house available for VACATION RENTAL
ONLY TWO WEEKS REMAINING for 2016
Three bedroom, one bath house + outdoor enclosed shower and gorgeous native-species garden on BEACH BLOCK available for weekly summer rentals. Rent directly from owner and pay less than through agency.
$2100 per week (no increase since last year). - - ONLY TWO WEEKS are still available:
June 25, July 16
Sorry: The remainder of summer 2016, including the entire month of August, is already rented.
WHAT'S THE HOUSE LIKE?
This sweet single-level ranch house is very clean and scrupulously maintained inside and out. Sleeps six in three comfortable bedrooms (one queen, two with two twins each -- plus a VERY comfortable pull-out queen for two additional guests in the living room). The house features one high-end bathroom plus a private fully enclosed outdoor shower/laundry area w/ high-capacity front-loading washer and gas dryer. Our designer kitchen is a pleasure - gas stove, full fridge, dishwasher, double sink, large breakfast counter, and everything you need to prepare anything your heart desires. Fresh culinary herbs are growing just outside the rear door.
There's a comfy, spacious open concept dining/living room, cable TV and WiFi, central air conditioning (or delicious ocean breezes at no extra charge). The unique native species garden feels like a miniature state park and affords unusual space and privacy at this price point, with patio and lounge areas, 2 picnic table (seats 14 total), both sunny and shady areas, a gas grill, and enclosed outdoor shower. Off-street parking accommodates 4-5 cars. All this less than a minute's walk from a magnificent private beach. Electric, gas, water, cable, Internet and phone all included. The house is kept stocked with most cleaning supplies. There is also a sizable library of books, both fiction and local history, lore and travel.
Many renters say our house is under-priced. Can you imagine renters saying that?! It's certainly a cut above comparables. That's part of why we have so many repeat renters each year.
* HOW NEAR THE BEACH ARE WE? About 300 feet or one minute's walk. Three doors from the beach row. The last photo in this listing was taken from our front porch in June 2014. It shows the house diagonally across the street from us. In the photo, just to the right of that house are two wooden poles with a red painted sign spanning them. THAT'S the entrance to our wonderful private beach. We're THAT CLOSE!
* Normandy Shores (between Normandy Beach and Silver Beach) is ideal for families or people looking for a QUIET vacation at the Jersey Shore. Local homes are owner occupied. Low car traffic on this small lane. On-street parking permitted during the day.
* Excellent local restaurants, a deli, shops, services and a Wawa are within walking distance. Much more just a short drive or bike ride away in nearby Lavallette, Brick, Bay Head and Point Pleasant.
* A magnificent private beach and the Atlantic Ocean are practically at your front door.
* Point Pleasant and Seaside Heights boardwalks, kayak and bicycle rentals, Island Beach State Park, Cattus Island County Park and other attractions, services, facilities and activities are a very short drive. Great Adventure is about 33 miles (RT 195).
* There are three steps in front and two in back for entry. We do not consider the house wheelchair accessible, although guests in wheelchairs have stayed here several times and managed with assistance.
* Normandy Shores is about 70 miles from Manhattan, 80 miles from Philadelphia. Easy drive via NJ Turnpike, GSP and NJ 195 to Rt 34 or 37 to Rt 35. Commuter buses and railroad stop nearby. We are three miles north of Lavallette, six miles north of Seaside Heights, seven miles south of Pt. Pleasant Beach.
REMAINING WEEKS AVAILABLE: June 25-July 2, July 16-23.
REQUIREMENTS/FINE PRINT: (The usual requirements any rental Shore property in this area has).
* Check in: Saturday afternoon after 2PM -- Checkout: Saturday morning before 11AM.
* Standard rental time period: weekly, Saturday to Saturday. Other arrangements may be negotiated at owner's convenience.
* New renters must provide their full name and contact information, a credit report (CreditKarma dot com is fine) and 2 references prior to a contract being issued
* New renters must state the number of people who will be residing in the house for the duration and their ages. This is a requirement of the Beach Association by-laws.
* Mutually binding standard contract, 50% Rental Deposit upon signing contract and Balance paid by July 1st are required.
* $250 Security - to be refunded if house is returned in "as-found or better" condition. Two references for new renters must be supplied and will be checked.
* Renters to supply their own towels, sheets and personal products such as soaps, shampoos, etc.
Comfortable, clean, cozy ranch house less than ONE MINUTE walk from the beach. Quiet block in a desirable and mostly owner-occupied community called Normandy Shores. Convenient to local shops, restaurants, a quick drive or bike ride to downtown Lavallette where there are even more shops.