The SpaceThis home is peaceful, contemporary, with private bedroom, bathroom, kitchen-ette and large solar-heated pool. Everyone who has been at this home remarks on the peacefulness! Note: there is a futon available if you have a 3rd person. Guest AccessPrivate bedroom and bathroom, 'mini kitchen' wi (small fridge, toaster, coffee/tea, microwave, nibbles, seating and TV. (Note: No actual 'cooking' area), pool area, library, breakfast nook, pool dining area, pool area is totally available 24/7. You have 40" TV in bedroom with cable....but if I am watching your favorite show in the family room...come and join me! If you have any questions, just ask! Interaction with GuestsNatural and easy... whatever happens or doesn't is fine. The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood has a rural feel, though it is suburban. My property is private with a great natural view of bamboo, garden, woods and foliage from the lanai. Peaceful and quiet... Though close to highway and any excitement or activity you wish. Proximity to beaches and all the essentials for shopping, movies, golf, dining, fishing, theatre, etc. Sarasota , Venice, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda Boca Grande closeby. Close to Port Charlotte sports complex home of spring training for Tampa Bay Rays... and more. Getting AroundYou will need a car to get around. Location is between Venice and Port Charlotte, 20 minutes to beaches. 5 minutes to Port Charlotte, 10 minutes to Venice, 30 minutes to Sarasota, 1 hour to Fort Myers. Easy access to I-75 and Tamiami Trail (41). Closeby to mall, shopping, restaurants, Charlotte Harbor, Myakka River. Cycling paths on many streets. Other Things to Note1. Pool is solar heated
2. There is also a futon for another guest if you need it, terms to be discussed in such a case.
3. A waiver for parents of children is required to be signed concerning the parents' responsibility for safety in home and around the pool if any children under the age of 16 staying here.
4. I have a 10 lb poodle. She will love you and put a smile on your face. She's a cuddler on the couch... and a runner if you leave the front door open. So please please keep the front door closed. Thank you.
5. Note: I did not know where else to post this on my listing. There is a Sarasota County Tourist Tax of 5% which I will be charging you upon arrival. Airbnb is collecting the Florida State sales tax. Thank you.
6. Although I have listed a strict cancellation policy, under certain circumstances I can be somewhat flexible.. needing change of dates, illness, death in family, two months prior to your stay etc.... Just ask. If I can I be more flexible I certainly will.