White crystal sand beach Omaha, NZ
35 minutes from Auckland this popular beach getaway is so worth a visit.
Enjoy open plan living in this sunny, bright entertainers retreat
Short walk to 4 km white sandy beach
Everything you want for a great holiday spot
The indoor-outdoor living is seamless; follow the sun with 3 sun-drenched decks that flow out from large open plan living. Polished concrete floors and carpeted bedrooms for easier holiday care.
Fabulous kitchen on gas and electricity with everything you need. Fully fenced, 3 minutes stroll to beach.
Stay, relax and enjoy the sites. 3 Bedrooms with queen size beds, main bedroom with ensuite, 2 lounges and kids retreat area with bunks.
What’s at Omaha?
• 4 kilometres of white sandy beach crystal clear water.
• Dive, fish, surf, windsurf, ski, paddle board, boogie board, swim, surf, enjoy the sun, tennis, cafes and markets.
• Goat Island marine reserve, snorkel or dive.
• Edge of Matakana wine country - Ascension Wine Estate, Brick Bay Wines, Contour Estate, Gillman Vineyard and Herons Flight to name a few.
• Ice cream and fruit picking - Charlies Gelato Garden and OOB Ice cream café.
• Good boat launching facilities protected at all tides or fish off the rocks or causeway bridge.
• Safe swimming that is patrolled by Omaha lifeguards.
• Playgrounds for kids.
• Tennis courts.
• Matakana to Omaha walkway (coastal walkways)
• Farmers markets every Saturday- Artisans, growers and farmers sell their produce: Chocolate, cheeses, coffee, fruits, baked goods, fresh eggs, wines, olive oils, organics, ciders, bakery, nuts, smoked fish and lots more.
• Matakana shopping fashion, interior design, beachwear and more.
• Matakana Cinema complex.
• Galleries and pottery - Morris and James, Hope Gibbons Art studio and many more.
• Tawharanui Regional Park a beautiful place to explore.
• Great cycling.
• Explore walking the coastline around the rocks at low tide.
• Supermarkets close by.
• Live music at Leigh Sawmill Bar.
Lots lots more.
If staying more than 7 days the $20 LInen is per week as free linen will be supplied.