The Space**See “Description” Below for ALL details**
For best rates I am accepting booking from today through 2 months out.
Weekends require a 2-night minimum stay. However, if booked within 2-days of arrival, I can accept 1-night on the weekends.
Each individual unit's size, floor plan, floor level, resort site location, building placement, unit placement within buildings, view, privacy, number of beds and type of beds, bathroom size & amenities, kitchen size & amenities, deck/balcony, and ALL other characteristics MAY VARY.
Number of Bathrooms may vary.
SPECIAL NEEDS UNITS may also be available upon request!
Onsite management of each resort will require a security deposit against a major credit card of a minimum of $100, up to a $250 maximum (varies at each resort location). Such security deposit is scheduled to be released on day of departure.
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ALLOWED! If you have a service animal, you must let us know in writing prior to booking.
· Internet access (fee applicable)
· Cable TV
· DVD player
· Stereo with CD player
· Gas fireplace
· Gas barbecue
· Sleeper sofa
· 9 hole golf course
· Barbecue grills
· Board games
· Fitness center
· Gift shop
· Indoor swimming pool
· Indoor hot tub
· Laundry room
· Movie rental
· Outdoor children’s play area
· Resort is 3 blocks from the beach
· Shared computer with internet
· Sport court
· Cape Disappointment lighthouse
· Historic homes of Oysterville
· Horseback riding along the coast
· Nine-hole golf course next to resort
· Golfing near the ocean
· Leadbetter State Park
· Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center
· North Head Lighthouse
· Salmon charter fishing
· Cape Disappointment State Park
· Willapa Bay National Wildlife Refuge
· World Kite Museum and Hall of Fame
· Year round kite flying The NeighborhoodThere are two seasons at WorldMark Surfside Inn, located in a quiet neighborhood a quarter of a mile away from the beach. Summer here is like an action movie: golfing, cycling, climbing and hiking are right at our doorstep, while go-carts, museums and horseback riding are a scenic 15-mile drive away in the idyllic town of Long Beach. The resort is also situated next to a 9-hole golf course, Surfside Golf Course, and is a short 50 feet from the first tee and perfect for golfers of all levels! It's all good fun the whole family can enjoy while visiting the Long Beach Peninsula.
Winter is an entirely different film. During this season, bundle up and head for Cape Disappointment for the ultimate storm watching experience. Here, the drama builds to a climax as frequent squalls pound the rocky outcrops with the incoming turbulent waves. After a full day exploring the beach, enjoy a warm fire back at the resort.
Surfside Inn is a quarter-of-a-mile away from the beach and 15-miles north of Long Beach, Washington.
A car is recommended to fully enjoy the area. Dining, shopping and grocery stores are a short drive away.
On the northernmost tip of the Long Beach Peninsula, separating the Pacific Ocean from Willapa Bay, Leadbetter Point State Park and Wildlife Refuge is a great spot for hiking and bird watching.
Pacific Coast Cranberry Research Foundation Museum
Explore the crimson fields of cranberry bogs on a self-guided walking tour, or visit the museum and discover the history of this all-American berry! 13 mi.
Columbia River Maritime Museum
Located in Astoria, this museum focuses on the Pacific Northwest’s rich maritime history, and boasts more than 30,000 objects, 15,000 photographs and a 7,000-volume research library.18 mi.
January: Windless Kite Festival
May: Loyalty Days
June: Garlic Festival
July: SandStations Contest
August: Jazz and Oyster fest, International Kite Festival
September: Rod Run Carshow