The SpaceThe room of The Sali-Kham Traditional Lanna Home No. 3 include wooden furnishings.The room come with 1 bedroom , an Air-conditioned , a Refrigerator , a Flat-screen cable TV , Water heater and Free HI-speed WiFi all area.The en suite bathroom includes shower facilities and free toiletries
Guest can relax and enjoy a nice of coffee, tea and other beverages at the coffee bar. Guest AccessGuest can stay same as you home in the whole house and all area we provided. Interaction with GuestsOur house is for a special guess so that to receive you with warm survice. The NeighborhoodThe Sali-Kham Traditional Lanna Home No.3 is located near Wat Srikhamchomphu, PaBong, Saraphi district, Chiang Mai,Which is measured with a magnificently ,guest can tour around and pray for everything and our place is near the market,you can choose to buy and eat local food and visit handicrafts OTOP baskets from bamboo and rattan.Our community is a simple way of life,close to nature.The surroundings are peaceful and friendly people. Getting Around- We offer free an Airport shuttle service.
- Rent a bike tour around the village is 50 baht per day.
- Rent a moterbike to Chiang Mai city and another place 200 bath per day.
The Sali-Kham Traditional lanna home No.1 is locate in Saraphi district,Chaing mai,Thailand.Our place locate near the city ,away from the city 15 kilometers and takes about 15 minutes
There is an access road to the area. Guest can using moterbike to chiang mai city and other place.
- 5 kms from Promenada Resort Mall Chiang Mai
- 7 kms from Bosang Umbella Village
- 10 kms from Wiang Kum Kam ,a recently discovered ancient lost city in Chiang Mai. It was flooded and abandoned more than 200 years ago. This ancient city was built in the reign of King Mengrai in 1296.
- 13 kms from Chiang Mai Bus Station
- 15 kms from Chiang Mai Internationnal Airport
- 15 kms from Chiang Mai City, Chiang Mai Walking Street, Wua Lai Walking Street, Warorot Market, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, Nimmanhaemin Road
- 18 kms from Chiang Mai Zoo.
- 19 kms from Royalparkrajapruek
- 19 kms from Chiang Mai Night Safari
- 20 kms from Wat Phra That Doi Kham,You can pray to "Luang Por Tan Jai". You need to speak only one wish you really want, your Name and Surname, how many jasmine garlands you will worship him after your wish become true.
- 20 kms from Grand Canyon Chiang Mai
- 25 kms from Wat Phra That DoiSuthep
- 29 kms from Tiger Kingdom ( Chiang Mai Maerim )
- 30 kms from Maesa Elephant Camp
- 45 kms from Flight of the Gibbon