The SpaceWe are located in a quiet residential neighborhood, with lovely neighbors so we ask that our guests are respectful and mindful of them when staying in our home.
This private home is updated and tastefully decorated. A hot tub/spa, grill and gazebo make the backyard an extended living space. Enjoy a local bottle of wine, coffee, and tea are also provided for your friends or family on the first morning.
Entertainment system: projection screen, surround sound system, DVD library. Fully equipped kitchen with basic spices, cooking utensils, and dishwasher. Fresh linens and towels provided for all guests. Full size washer/dryer. Parking for 3 vehicles max: 2 in driveway and 1 in garage.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room (sofa bed only for those who are unable to use stairs )
- Half Bath
- Garage with Gym, Washer/ Dryer
- Master Bedroom: Queen (sleeps 2)
- Master Bath with Shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3: Queen (sleeps 2)
- Guest Bath with Tub/shower Guest AccessGuests have access to entire home. Guests have private access to the interior of home, garage gym and backyard. Interaction with GuestsWe are available anytime to help with issues via cell phone or email, sometimes in person. Other than that, we like to respect our guest's privacy so the home will feel like your own. The NeighborhoodA marvelous amenity in Martinez is John Muir's home, and Armando's for live music. Charming and quaint Martinez is the one of the Bay Area's best kept secrets. The historic town is located on the water with stunning sunset and hill views. The surrounding area is a quiet residential neighborhood.
There is plenty to explore nearby and within Martinez including the many beautiful hiking trails, green parks, playgrounds, art galleries, wine bars, great restaurants, antique shops, and marina / yacht club. Getting AroundFrom Bart and Amtrak, local bus drop is 2.5 blocks from the home.
Accessible to 4 airports:
San Francisco Int Airport, Oakland Int Airport, Sacramento Int Airport, San Jose Int Airport
This home is in a convenient location to the SF Bay Area's best day trips. **Approx. drive times below:
- 25-35 min to downtown San Francisco via Bay Bridge
- 30 min to Napa
- 20 min to Berkeley
- 45 min to Sausalito
- 45 min to San Jose
- 1 hr to Miur Beach
- 1hr 30 min to Santa Cruz
- 2 hours to Carmel & Monterey
- 2 hrs 45 min to Big Sur
- 3 hours to Lake Tahoe
** Times may be longer depending on rush or holiday traffic
Other transportation options to downtown San Francisco:
- BART trains are a 10 min drive and connect you to any downtown BART or Muni Station (North Concord/Martinez BART Station).
- The Vallejo Ferry to downtown San Francisco is located 15 miles from the house. The ferry will drop you off at the SF Ferry Building. (great views of Golden Gate and SF skyline!)
Other options for Napa/Sonoma Wine Country:
- The Napa Valley Train is located at 1275 McKinstry Street, Napa, California 94559. Book ahead because space is limited. Other Things to NoteQuiet time outdoors after 10 pm to respect the neighbors.