1. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to rent the cabin.
2. Renter agrees in advance to a $300 security/damage deposit (which will not be charged or requested) unless there is damage, missing items, additional cleaning or other costs incurred associated with this rental. This security/damage deposit will be handled through the dispute resolution department of Airbnb if necessary. In the event of significant damage to property, contents or personal harm, (in excess of $300.00) the renter agrees to let Airbnb handle the dispute or claim.
3. Check-in time is 3:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
4. All reservations are subject to AirBnB cancellation policy of strict.
5. Smoking of any kind is not allowed inside any TMC Vacation Rental Property. Evidence of smoking inside will result in loss of security deposit.
6. You agree to indemnify the owner for any damage to the property that occurs during your stay. We reserve the right to inspect the property during your stay. You agree to refrain from any activity which interferes with the neighbor's peace and observe quiet hours from 10PM-7AM.
7. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. Tenant acknowledges that unless TMC Vacation Rentals is notified on day of check-in of any damage or cleaning concerns, then thereafter, all damages or concerns to the property during the occupancy will be Tenants responsibility and must be reported to TMC Vacation Rentals prior to departure.
8. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, TMC Vacation Rentals may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings according to the Vacation Rental Act.
9. The Tenant agrees to release and indemnify the owner of the property, TMC Vacation Rentals and its Agents from all liability, should anyone be injured upon the premises during the lease.
10. The maximum number of people that can occupy a cabin is stated in the listing, (unless other arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. This cabin is not to be used as a meeting place for parties or reunions. $50 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction.
By completing this rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 21 and will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter and the owners of rented property, TMC Vacation Rentals and its agents.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.