Welcome to ‘The Crab Trap,’ a 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath Palacios vacation rental home. This cozy waterfront retreat on Matagorda Bay has a lit pier with fish cleaning table, private boat slip, glorious sunsets, and all the ingredients for an amazing trip!
You’ll instantly know you made a stellar decision upon your arrival at this splendid waterfront house, settled in a very quiet neighborhood on the serene shores of Matagorda Bay. With enough sleeping arrangements for 8 guests throughout 1,500 square feet of comfortably furnished living space, this quaint abode is an ideal vacation spot for families, friends, couples, or those simply wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
All the amenities you need to feel completely at ease are provided, including air conditioning and heat, cable TV for your entertainment, in-unit laundry machines and a fully equipped kitchen, stocked with all the vital cooking appliances. Look forward to leisurely afternoons spent lounging in the home’s lovely screened-in porch, where you can admire beautiful views looking out to the water, as well as breathtaking sunsets at the end of each day. You can also observe these phenomenal views indoors from the charming den, which overlooks the picturesque bay.
‘The Crab Trap’ is an especially fantastic lodging choice for nature and wildlife enthusiasts, as prime opportunities for fishing, bird watching, hunting, kayaking, and other outdoor activities are within easy reach - access to great fishing is just steps away! The house features a massive 360-foot lighted pier with fish cleaning table for guest use, complete with its own private boat slip. There’s a public boat launch ramp available right next door for your convenience, while the property’s boat slip is situated at the end of the private pier.
While you may consider spending the entirety of your visit simply reveling in the wonderfully tranquil atmosphere at ‘The Crab Trap,’ you won’t have to venture far to explore the region’s most noteworthy attractions! Known as the ‘Shrimping Capitol of Texas’ along with ‘City By The Sea,’ Palacios, Texas is the perfect destination to experience relaxed coastal living at its finest. From this superb property, local shops, stores and restaurants can be found within only 10 minutes. An excellent golf course is also very close by, certain to please the golfers in your group. Regardless of whether this is your first jaunt to the Texas Gulf Coast or the continuation of an annual tradition, you can’t go wrong by choosing this remarkable waterfront Palacios vacation rental house as the setting for your next seaside escape!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 3 TVs with cable, in-unit washer/dryer, private screened-in porch, air conditioning and heat, charcoal grill, huge private 360-foot lighted pier with boat slip, fish cleaning table with sink on the dock, and much more
- Fishing guides available!
- Enjoy sensational sunsets and gorgeous views looking out over the water from the home's cozy den and screened-in porch!
- Incredible waterfront location on Matagorda Bay! Mere steps from great fishing and less than a block away from a public boat ramp launch site
- Close proximity to local shops and eateries, golf, outstanding bird watching, hunting, kayaking, and other outdoor recreational activities
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Full-sized Pullout Futon Bed in the Living Room can accommodate up to 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply