The SpaceThis unique 95-hectare property is available for rental to groups of up to 10 people. It offers an exclusive, peaceful, and private stay within the Andes Mountains in the comfort of two large homes with a 360-degree view over the cloud forest.
It is located less than 2 hours drive (40 miles/64 Km) North-West of Quito, in the well-known birds region of Mindo, passing by the Equatorial line and enjoying a spectacular ride through the Andes Mountains.
The houses are mainly built with wood, which gives them the aspect of chalets. Each of them has two bedrooms with queen beds and private bathrooms in each bedrooms, half bathroom, and an additional queen bed in the upper deck area.
The year round temperature varies from 64 °F to 78 °F (18 °C to 26°C) which makes it ideal to enjoy the many activities available at any time of the year:
1. Hiking and Bird Watching within the property, hike the “Walk of the Incas”, a 500-year old historic Inca trail that borders the estate.
2. Hiking and Bird Watching in the Maquipucuna dense rainforest, which harbors over 300 species of birds and shares a mile long border with the property.
3. Swimming in the property’s rivers and a nearby waterfall.
4. Day-trips, only 30 minutes to 1 hour drive to enjoy the following: Tulipe Museum, waterfalls, and Mindo Village for the Butterfly Garden, a chocolate factory tour, bird watching as well as sporting activities such as tubing, rafting, and canopy.
Guests have the following alternatives:
1. Quality homemade cuisine with a variety of menu choices can be offered upon request. Menus range from French, Italian, Greek, Oriental, Asian, and Ecuadorian dishes.
Pricing ranges from $40 to $60 per person per day depending on meals selection, including soft drinks. This includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, and dinner.
2. Guests may choose to bring their food and cook their own meals in the fully equipped kitchen. Guest AccessGuest will have access to the rented house(s), the whole property and its rivers. The NeighborhoodBeautiful, peaceful, exotic. Getting AroundYou can rent a vehicle in Quito, we can recommend car rental companies or arrange transportation with a driver.
We also have a beautiful beachfront apartment for rent in Casablanca Club Resort near Atacames, 5 hours drive from Quito (only 4 hours from this property in Nanegal):