The SpaceStudio apartment has never been this awesome!
Located 40 minutes away from airport and 30 minutes away from city center (on normal traffic), this brand-new studio apartment in a brand-new apartment complex will be a perfect home away from home.
Enjoy complete privacy and feel at home in a compact studio that has it all without overcrowding yourself. Feel free to rest, work, cook, swim, work out... the choices are endless.
Apartment size is 19 sqm but furniture are compact and can be hidden when you are not using them - adding space to the studio.
- Queen sized bed
- Full en-suite bathroom with water heater
- TV set with 10 international channels including StarWorld, FOX, Fox Movies, etc
- Working station
- Dressing table & clothing rack
- Dining table & chairs
- Stove & oven toaster
- Electric kettle
- Cooking utensils & dining ware
- Towels provided upon request
- Swimming pool (shared)
- Gym (shared)
- Jogging track & leisure park
- Secure parking
- Apartment unit refurbished in February 2016. Apartment complex opened in August 2015.
- I will lend mobile Wi-Fi router, which you can bring around and use outside the apartment. Enjoy high speed internet access wherever in Jakarta. Guest AccessYou'll have access to all apartment facilities (swimming pool, gym, jogging track, etc). Interaction with GuestsI stay 15 minutes away from the apartment and I will be reachable in my cellphone 24/7. Feel free to call if you have any emergencies and I'll be there in 15 minutes.
If I'm available, I can show you around the area (or beyond).
I'm an avid traveler myself and really enjoy meeting new people and hosting them in town, so feel free to contact me for recommendations and traveler tips! :) The NeighborhoodThe neighborhood is called Bintaro, a "city inside a city" which has its own malls, grocery stores/supermarkets, schools, hospitals, parks, children playgrounds, and so on. It has been a popular area for expats looking for quietness after buzzing city life, traffic jams and pollution.
With that in mind, you'll have everything within reach if you don't want to suffer Jakarta's traffic jam, but if you want to go to town it only takes 30-60 minutes, depending on the traffic.
There are lots of cozy cafes, unique shops and local restaurants nearby. Let me know your preferences and I'll recommend the place :)
This apartment is NOT in city center, and with unpredictable Jakarta traffic it may take a long time to get to the popular tourist attractions from this apartment.
This location may be best if you want to peek into regular life of middle class Jakartans, but may not be best if you're looking for a place within walking distance / 10 minutes ride to the popular tourist attractions or Central Business District.
Feel free to message me for transportation tips and travel time to your office / places you want to visit! Getting Around- Minimarkets, fast food restaurant and local diners within walking distance (less than 100 meters)
- Public transport (public minivans / angkot) stoppable right in front of the apartment complex
- Taxis, Uber taxi, GrabCar, GoJek (motorbike taxi) on call: I'll help you set up the app/location pins if you need
- 10 minutes drive to Pondok Ranji train station that can bring you to town in 15 minutes
- 10 minutes drive to toll road that links you to the airport and all around Jakarta
- 5-10 minutes drive to cozy cafes, clothing stores, various local restaurants, clinics and hospital
- 10-25 minutes drive to various shopping malls (Bintaro Plaza, Lotte Mall, Bintaro Xchange, Gandaria City, Pondok Indah Mall, Plaza Senayan, Senayan City)
I will send you my mini guidebook, complete with helpful tips & tricks to get around and where to go upon reservation. You can also buzz me anytime for specific recommendations! :) Other Things to NoteCheck in & check out time is Flexible, with the following conditions:
If I have guests before your arrival: check in after 1 PM; if I have guests after your departure: check out before 12 PM.
The apartment complex is new with only 10-25% current occupancy rate, so the swimming pool / gym is always very quiet and strategic parking space is guaranteed.
Just like most homes / properties in Indonesia, you can hear the calling of prayers from surrounding mosques several times a day for 5 minutes, including at around 4 AM (noise level during these calls: around 40-60 decibels). I have made several efforts to lessen the noise inside the apartment, will give you tips to further lessen the noise, and will provide earplugs for your comfort. If you can think about any other way I can improve your comfort, please let me know! :)
There is secure parking facility at the apartment, so that means every vehicle that enters the building must pay IDR 2,000 (for motorbike) or IDR 3,000 (for car) if you call Go-Jek / Uber taxi / taxi to pick you up at the lobby. If you bring your own car, the parking fee is IDR 3,000 per hour for the first 5 hours and and IDR 2,000 per hour for the next hours.