SPECIAL OFFER, all year round!
-2 bedrooms villa can be book as 1 BDR (2 guests) under special rate. Valid for booking within 60 days of arrival except peak season
-15% discount for last minute booking (within 30 days of arrival)
-10% discount for 10+ nights booking
-20% discount for 30 nights booking
Villa Sea celebrates its name with a cheery dĂŠcor evocative of the seaside. Here, injections of aquamarine and sea blues, along with mother-of-pearl-framed mirrors and splashes of panache, bring the sea to your door. Lime-washed furnishings, a panel-clad roof and white painted weatherboard-style cabinets are complemented by wave-colored capiz shell chandeliers that clink in the breeze, deep turquoise and white walls, and ocean-hued mosaic tiles. Not forgetting the azure and aqua organza curtains that drape lazily down the windows with cushions to match and a small army of 20 turtles that swim across one of the walls riding a current to nowhere. Even the pool is blue!
The two bedrooms also flow with the rhythm of the sea and are decorated in shades of blue, turquoise and white with hanging shell lamps sitting at the bedsides, along with make-up tables and mirrors with coconut wood frames. Modern whitewashed teak wood furniture diffuses the dominant blue and brings purity into the bedrooms, which are well designed for romance.
One bedroom's has sliding door leads to poolside deck, while the other has a tropical garden view. Both have king-size beds and built-in wardrobes, have similar amenities and impressive en-suite bathrooms each with wall-size mirrors, two wash basins, rain showers, bathtubs, hand make ceramic accessories and selection of toiletries specially created for 4S villas. Both enjoy the softest towels, bathrobes, and handmade ceramics and toiletries, which have been specially created for 4S Villas.
If you don't feel like heading out to one of the hundreds of great restaurants in the area you can simply stay home and eat at home at the six-seat dining table, where you can whip up something yourself or get the in house chef to do it for you (on request and at extra charge). The villa kitchen is well equipped with a stove, microwave oven, blender, toaster and a collection of pots, pans and utensils ready to make a meal for any occasion.
Our smiling and attentive butlers will use the kitchen to cook your daily breakfast in the morning without any time limits for the last orders. Don't hesitate to ask them to replace your stock of drinks; just remember to provide them with the cash and a small tip.
Can be booked as 1 bedrooms for last minute inquiry (within 30 days of arrival)
For every group of guests we provide:
• Welcome drinks, fruits and cold towels
• Return airport transfers (for direct bookings only)
• Daily selection of breakfast cooked in your villa's kitchen
• Coffee and tea making facilities
• Daily housekeeping and turn down service
• Estate staff: 2 butlers, 2 housekeepers, 1 villa manager, 1 gardener, 1 villa attendant, night time security, pool specialist
• Exotic toiletries and the softest cotton linen and towels
• One beach bag, two bathrobes and two pairs of slippers per bedroom
• Wi-Fi Internet connection throughout the villas estate
• 60 international TV channels in living room and in master bedrooms
• Quality sound system with DVD or Blu-ray player and large flat screen TV with HDMI connection, and iPod connection
• Complimentary membership of the Canggu Club (the best family sport club in Bali), include: 25-metre-long lap pool, professional gym, bowling alley, water slide park, group classes (yoga, aerobic, etc.,), tennis and squash courts, soccer field, restaurant and pub, library – please book in advance.
Extra services that can be ordered:
• Selection of delicatessen breakfasts
• Exotic tropical juices and lemonades stored in your fridge
• Guided tours and excursions
• Pool fence hire and babysitting services
• Professional chef for lunch, dinner or for in-villa BBQ
• Butlers can buy groceries and drinks at guest's request
• Taxi service to Canggu Club
• Selection of spa and body treatments that may be ordered in privacy of your villa
4S Villas are an oasis of serenity deep in the heart of vibrant Seminyak, an exciting international playground brimming with world class boutiques, spas, gourmet restaurants, bars, beach clubs and night life venues, and all within easy walking distance.
The villas are just two-minutes' walk from Seminyak Square, a shopping complex featuring a good range of cafes and shops, as well as a liquor store, while slightly further up the main road is Bali's famous "Eat Street", with loads of great bars and restaurants offering cuisines from around the world.
The beach is about seven-minute walk away and is home to such venues as Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, Potato Head and the W Hotel. The beach offers sun, sand and surf, glorious coastline views, and a busy, buzzy atmosphere, especially in the late afternoons when visitors, expats and locals mingle and gather to watch yet another one of Bali's legendary sunsets.
Heading slightly further afield into the uber-chic Petitenget district and no more than ten minutes by taxi and you will be among some of the most happening restaurants in Southeast Asia with the likes of Sarong, Metis, Barbacoa, La Laguna, Merah Putih and Saigon Street just waiting to wow you with their food, drink and good times.
Feel free to ask our villa staff for any recommendations on where to go, or to make bookings on your behalf.