The SpaceThe room is for 2 persons max., suitable for a couple or a solo traveller, but not suitable for wheelchair traveller, pet, baby, toddler or kid under 10yrs old. Guest Access1. Free WIFI.
2. A la carte breakfast (included) served on the ground floor during 08:00-09:30 a.m., daily.
3. Local map (in English) is free for guests.
4. Local guide books are available for guests to borrow. Interaction with GuestsI (Jeeda) have got my own room and stay at the property too. So, if you need my help or advise, please let me know. :) The NeighborhoodPromtong Mansion is very well located in the middle of the Ayutthaya old city. Close to Ayutthaya Historical Park and ...
-Wat Maha-That (the Buddha face in a tree) & Wat Rachaburana are 5mins walk.
-Museums : Ayutthaya Historical Study Centre & Chao Sam Phra Ya Museum are 10mins walk. Chantrarakaseam Museum is 10mins by a tuk tuk.
-Night markets (for dinner/fruits/coconut icecream, etc.), 7/11 shops & ATMs, Post office and restaurants are under 10mins walk. Getting Around-All trains from Bangkok, the North & the North East of Thailand running pass Ayutthaya.
-Minivans run every 30mins to & from Victory Monument, Bangkok and near by cities.
-DMK airport: 45mins by taxi and 1hr by local train.
-BKK airport: 1hr30mins, by taxi or 3-4hrs by public transport via Bangkok.
-Lopburi: 1hr by local train.
-Kanchanaburi: 2hrs30mins by minivan.
-Pak Chong (for Khao Yai National Park): 2hrs30mins by a local train. Other Things to Note1. Ayutthaya is my home town. I could give you good travelling tips.
2. I live 10yrs+ in England, so, English is my second language.
3. I do not have any facility for baby, young kid & wheelchair traveller.