The SpaceConveniently situated mere miles from the area’s most renowned attractions, this cabin will let you experience everything Pine Mountain has to offer, as well as the peaceful seclusion of the countryside!
From the moment you first arrive, you’ll find yourself in awe of the cabin’s quaint interior, lovingly decorated throughout with unique decorations and antiques to create a truly enjoyable atmosphere. Wood mosaic art pieces, picture frames, butterfly shadow boxes, and intricate wainscoting and woodwork hand-crafted by the owners add to the home’s distinctive charm. You’ll find the single bathroom quite accommodating, boasting a set of country-style dual sinks, large jetted bathtub, and beautifully tiled dual-head shower. After an eventful day of exploring Pine Mountain, prepare a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary appliances and culinary accessories. Enjoy peaceful evenings out on the screened porch, where you can admire breathtaking views of the surrounding forests, farmland, and rolling hills. Later, retreat indoors to unwind in the cozy living room before settling down for the night in one of the inviting bedrooms. Wireless internet access, an extensive DVD library, Playstation 2 with dozens of games, and Roku with complimentary access to Netflix and Pandora are provided for your entertainment!
You and your companions will absolutely love this cabin’s amazing location! From here, you’ll be within close proximity of F.D. Roosevelt State Park, Butts Mill Farm, and other exciting area attractions. Callaway Gardens, a stunning 6,000-acre resort, is only 4 miles away from the cabin and offers a wide array of activities such as golfing, water sports, trail walks, and festivals. Be sure to check out the Azalea Bowl in the spring, the Sky High Hot Air Balloon Festival during Labor Day weekend, and the Fantasy in Lights event in November and December! For a relaxing evening, indulge in some wine tasting over at Warm Springs Winery or fine dining at one of the town’s great local restaurants. No matter how you choose to spend your time during your stay here, this lovely Pine Mountain vacation rental cabin will not disappoint! Guest AccessKey Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, jetted bathtub, Playstation 2, Roku, DVD library, and screened porch
- In-unit laundry machines, laundry detergent, bathroom soap, tissues, toilet paper, towels and napkins will be provided as well for your convenience
- Private, scenic location close to Callaway Gardens, Warm Springs Winery, and other fun local attractions!
- Master Bedroom (Sunflower Room): Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Butterfly Room): 1 or 2 Twin-sized Beds Interaction with GuestsWe will be reachable via email and telephone if needed, but we will not be present at the house. The NeighborhoodRural and quiet--you can admire breathtaking views of the surrounding forests, farmland, and rolling hills. Getting AroundA vehicle is highly recommended. Restaurants and attractions in Pine Mountain and Hamilton are just a short drive away.
If you enjoy biking, there are a number of quiet roads nearby.