Located in the vicinity of San-Fernando, the popular Gulf City Mall and hot spot casino, this beautifully furnished, spacious, 3,000 sq ft, budget-priced, 4 bedroom and 2 bathroom Sunset Ridge villa, comfortably sleeps 10 individuals, providing spectacular and panoramic views of the Ocean and featuring the Trinidad coastline, awesome sunsets, the picturesque and tourist attraction San-Fernando Hill at night and bird watching. This villa with its beautiful tiled floors, wood stained ceilings and floor to ceiling closets, is your home away from home, caribbean style. Just pull the curtains back, bring in the ocean and bright sunshine and relax to your leisure. Also, be sure to take in the early morning breath-taking sun rising experiences from the bedrooms on the upper floor. Go outside in the "backyard" and pick the luscious caribbean fruits that are in season, and do enjoy the coconuts that are available year round. The property is fully burglar-proofed and is surrounded by dusk to dawn lights and an automatic gate for added security.
The main South Trunk Road provides easy access to any part of Trinidad as it is the link to major highways and streets.
We offer complimentary amenities such as
• broadband and wireless internet access
• cable TV
The Villa has its own standard amenities:
• Recently upgraded fully equipped kitchen for preparing meals
• formal dining room for a romantic or family dinner
• family room to just relax and view the gulf
• laundry facilities as well as an iron and a full size ironing board
• hot and cold water
• back-up water tanks
Nearby Attractions and Food Vendors include:
• walking distance to restaurant and bar located at nearby Paria Suites, formerly TJs, and there are fast food outlets and an ice cream parlor at a major shopping center just 2 minutes from the villa;
• fruit and vegetable vendors are along the South Trunk Highway en route to the villa;
• the popular Gulf City Mall, which features many Caribbean cuisines, shopping, grocery/food-mart, and night life activities in the vicinity, is just minutes away by travel
• Numerous restaurants including Subway, the town's first McDonald's and many others are nearby and in the surrounding communities; MaPau casino is also minutes away.
Other Recommended Activities:
• take Water Taxi/Ferry from San-Fernando to Port-of- Spain with a ride no longer than 40 minutes, and enjoy the bustling city, its many variety stores and sight seeing activities
• take Water taxi in Port-of-Spain to the sister isle of Tobago, and enjoy the breath-taking sights along the way, and do spend some time touring.
Transportation can be arranged if a driver/guide is desired:
• to and from the airport
• to explore memorable hot spots such as Cedros pristine beaches, Erin Bay which is typical of the true Caribbean beach with its white sand; Sunset beach in Cap-de-Ville; Vessigny beach with its calm seas; Maracas beach in the north; Pointe-a-Pierre Wild Fowl Trust and Caroni Swamp Center for bird watching; Pitch Lake; Alta Vista Rainforest and nature trail; and other areas of interest.
Travelling from south to other parts of the island allows for quite a memorable vacation experience as you get the true essence, feel and flavour of the various cultures for which Trinidad is noted.
Explore the South and its surrounding villages where the some of our island rich cultures are usually missed, and while touring, sample some of the finest cuisines and delicacies that are freshly prepared.
Our focus is on you enjoying yourself as much as possible, so this budget and quite under-priced villa will allow you to do more touring and vacation spending knowing that you still have a beautiful, relaxing and safe retreat to call your home away from home. Even if you are on a business trip, the setting is ideal for great relaxation after a tough day in this quiet, safe and well established community.
We delightfully look forward to hosting you, your family, friends and guests at the Prime Ocean View Vacation Villa.
Kindly contact us at (347) 268-1034 or for further details and special offers.
Rates are in US currency and are determined by the number of individuals (from 1 to 10 individuals).
Current Special Reduced nightly rates start from $115 per night for 1 individual, and $17.00 for each additional person afterwards. For Weekend occupancy only, villa flat rate is $250 per night for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Reservation Requirement: We accept Credit Card, Western Union; Bank wire transfer
Security/Damage Fee Deposit ( 25% of Rental Fee) and a Signed Rental Agreement.
There is also a no refund policy for deposits made for the pre and carnival period and Christmas to New Year.
Rates are subjected to vary at high peak seasons example, Carnival.
â€˘Details about payments will be given once a party is interested in booking the property.
Please feel free to inquire for exact pricing for your group rates.
Additional fees may apply:
- Security Deposit/Damage Fee (vary depending group size and length of stay)
- |Cleaning Fee and Service Fee is $75.00.
Located in the vicinity of San-Fernando in in secluded and well established Sunset Ridge, the Gulf side of La Romaine off the South Trunk Road, which links all major highways to other parts of Trinidad. Transportation is quite accessible to and from the villa from the South Trunk Rd.
The villa is within minutes to many popular restaurants, shopping and entertainment facilities.