The SpaceIt locates near to the ancient city, few minutes distance by three-wheeled taxi from a main road where are SEYLAN bank, small grocery shops and Parakrama Samudra. It is an ideal point to start and end for ancient city’s sightseeing.
*Private Cottage(a twin Room, B&B)*
The price on listing is a twin private bed room of 2 cottages's 5 rooms per night; max 2 persons, no extrabed, air-conditioned, including breakfast.
You can use the entire cottage with cheep price.(private bathroom).
We offer you each bed rooms or an entire cottage depends on your budget.
If you want use 2 or 3 room with a family/group, please let me know. We can prepare a special offer for you.
- [Cottage-A] 2 Twin bedrooms (max 2 persons/no extra bed)
[Cottage-B] 3 Twin bedrooms (max 2 persons/no extra bed)
- a living room with 42"LCD-TV
- a Free internet-LAN/wi-hi
- a dining area with table and chairs
- a bathroom with hot shower
- a garden view poach
- a car parking space
- a simple toilet and shower for your driver/guide
Besides, we are running a safari company, and so rental cycles, Jeep safari and other tours arrangement is also available;
- *Free* Rental cycles
- *Free* Pick up service
- Jeep Elephant Safari
- Laundry service
- Transfer to Sigiriya
- Meals Guest AccessWe provide a free pick up service if you would like. You can request the place as like bus terminal or some landmark. This service applies only to Polonnaruwa area. If you would like a place out of Polonnaruwa, we can do with extra charge. Please contact us in advance.
If you are coming from Polonnaruwa bus terminal or railway in Kaduruwela, please head towards newtown road, polonnaruwa along Batticaloa road, and you can find a Tourist Police station at the end circle-janction. Then turn left toward new town road and along a few mitutes drive, then turn left lane along Church road. The Ganesha statue is a land mark at the entrance of church road. The end of street is our guest house.
If you are coming from Habarana, please go straight to New Town Road passing a Polonnaruwa circle junction, then you will find the Ganesha statue on the left lane, that is a land mark at the entrance of church road, turn left and the end of street is our guest house.