The SpaceNot like staying at the nearby Hilton, yet this is a lovely, comfortable, well-kept and decored mini-studio for a reasonable price within close range of all main attractions and venues in town. All windows are completely screened and the mini studios have recently been repainted.
Property type: Mini-studio apartment within residential property presently being converted to a b&b. When remodeling is done we will update the description accordingly.
Recently remodeled furnished room/mini studio for rent by the day/week/month in Ponce for 1 or 2 persons maximum. Rates vary for 1 and 2 persons, so for rates see booking chart. Nice, no-smoking, clean, quiet ambiance. This furnished unit includes one bed (queen size), sofa, chair, chest of drawers, night table, desk, flat screen TV, private bathroom with shower and tub, walk-in closet with shelves, mini refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, lamps, electric fan with remote. Two adults maximum in room. Located on upper floor, accessible via outside stairs, has garden terrace in front with chairs and plants. Total area 225/sq.ft. approx. All windows screened. This mini-studio apartment does not have a full kitchen (no oven/range, just a microwave and small fridge with freezer) nor separate living/dining areas, but we have a kitchenette in the first floor common area free for all guests' use. No hot water, no a/c (not really needed from late Fall to late Spring). Please see photos of mini-studio interior layout and decor, which are very accurate depictions of what you will get.
Includes normal room-temperature water and electricity usage. We also offer optional laundry service for guest's clothes, please inquire for terms and nominal rates. Washer/dryer service available, but not for direct use by guests. If you need an optional portable a/c please let us know well before booking your unit if you want an optional a/c rental unit guaranteed when you arrive, and upon check-in you must present a reservation confirmation received through airbnb for the portable a/c unit, otherwise it's availability and rental can't be guaranteed, thank you for booking with us!
Housekeeping: No daily housekeeping service provided. Your unit is handed over clean upon check-in, with fresh bed-sheets, comforter, towels, bathroom carpet, toilet paper, soap, shampoo/conditioner, and free snacks/beverages. Cleanup fee covers costs of laundering/cleaning unit after you leave. If you want bed-sheets/towels washed or any other type of housekeeping service while occupying the unit during your stay, you as guest are solely responsible for it.
Accommodates: 2 maximum, (Daily rate shown is for 1 person, there is an extra person charge)
Beds: 1 (Queen size)
Check In: 12:00 NOON until 6:00 AM (next day)
Check Out: 11:00 AM
After booking any of our rentals in Ponce, please check this website in advance for address, check-in info, wifi password, etc. Optional rental bikes offered at a $19 daily fee with a $100 cash deposit.
No underage children, elderly or handicapped or anyone else who cannot climb stairs, no smoking, candles, fires nor flammable items, no outside pets, no loud noises, no partying, no more than 2 persons per room at anytime, no full kitchen, no water heater nor a/c. There are various plants on the property, this might not be suitable for people susceptible to allergens.
Owner has pets on premises: hypoallergenic lap dog(s) Guest AccessTerrace on second floor, and balcony/kitchennette on first floor, are common areas and accessible to all guests. There is a gated entrance to the property for additional security. On-street parking normally available right in front. A mini-market selling most basic food/snack supplies, liquor and lotto, is located within 300 feet and closes late. Interaction with GuestsJust call on me or text if you need directions or anything or have questions. Will be happy to help. Daily maid/housekeeping service not provided. We provide you with fresh sheets, comforter, towels, shampoo and body wash, plus toilet paper, bar soaps available upon check in, all of which are provided once upon check-in and not continuously during guest's stays. The keys are awaiting for you when you check in. In this location you will find extra privacy, peace and comfort. Please contact administrator before your arrival to agree on check-in days and times. People love our furnishings and rates. Nice small rooftop garden. No smoking, cooking, ironing, barbecues, loud noises, parties, children, outside visitors or pets allowed. We have cute pet lapdogs on the premises (hypoallergenic breed). For any info or problem, please email me, text me asap or call me if I am not on premises, and I will do my utmost to please you, thank you. The NeighborhoodThe mini studio is located in Villa del Carmen, which is the city's largest subdivision. Developed my same designers of Levittown and Levitt Homes, Villa del Carmen is a quiet, quaint and tropical middle class neighborhood with crime levels below the minimum averages, and with quick access to all main roads (#2, #12 and #52). Las Americas Avenue where the Museum and Catholic University are is only 9 minutes by car. The city center and main plaza are only a 12 minute drive. Getting AroundThere is very little and next to nothing of public transportation in Ponce, unfortunately, so it is preferred you rent a car (cheap rates available through (URL HIDDEN) for pick up at Sears or the airport (only 13 minutes away. Rental bikes are available at a 19.00 daily rate advance payment, but a 100.00 cash security deposit is required. Other Things to NoteIN THE VICINITY (within 3 miles):
Hilton Golf & Casino Resort, UPR, autopista/toll road to San Juan, Plaza del Caribe (large mall), beach and boardwalk with kiosks, park/jogging track, convenience store, gas station. Dining nearby: Subway's sandwiches, Macaroni Grill, P. F. Chang's, Wendy's, McDonald's, Pizza. Convenience store open til 9pm just three houses down.
Ponce International Airport (PSE) is only 12 minutes away by car. San Juan International Airport (SJU) is 110 min by car.
1. Smoking not allowed anywhere inside or outside the house, such as on the front balcony. This is a non-smoking property. There will be a $100 cleanup fee assessed if we find evidence of smoke anywhere in the room.
2. People other than those listed as guests may not stay overnight in the property without the permission of the owner. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of the guest.
3. There is an extra charge of $25 for one-night stay if any unregistered guests stay with a registered guest. If you pre-book a second guest online, the per day charge is only $15.
4. The house is privately owned; the Host/Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. Please lock and secure all valuables, and do not leave expensive items behind when leaving the room or car. The Homeowner/Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. The Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order, and to leave the premises in the same condition as it was encountered.
6. The Guest agrees to only use the electrical appliances for their intended uses. No extra electrical appliances can be brought in without the express consent of the Owner/Host and appropriate electricity fee paid. Consult and arrange ahead of time. The unit rented only includes such electricity as consumed by electrical appliances furnished in room and listed as included.
7. Personal pets of any kind are NOT allowed, unless with prior approval from the Host (and the Pet Addendum must be completed). Pets have so far not been allowed inside these units, but an exception might be considered (along with a pet deposit and cleaning fee).
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While a variety of linens and bath towels are provided, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. (Cleaning services can be arranged with the Host.) We do not permit towels, linens or other items to be taken from the house nor hung to dry on the outside of the rooms.
9. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
•A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
•The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
There will be no refunds for shortened stays for any other reason. No refunds due water or electric power outages caused by the government, or due to reasons beyond our control.
Not suitable for the elderly, handicapped, children under 18, or people susceptible to allergens.