The SpaceCurrently the lodge offers two Plantation Suites, each with 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, a shared dining and living area, tastefully built & decorated with locally sourced woods (all 100% Eco-farmed), bamboo and thatched roofs. The Lodge is 100% solar powered and uses water sourced from a local well. With all the surrounding natural beauty, everyone will surely find a piece of heaven at Pacific Pearls Lodge. Our goal is to create a beach destination where peace seekers, nature lovers, beach, sun and water sports enthusiasts can all fall in love with. Guest Access• Each bungalow has 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms and a shared dining/living area (4 persons capacity each).
• All bedrooms have 1 queen-size bed
• Amenities included are 100% natural and artisan made (shampoo, conditioner and soap) for you to sample our locally produced and all natural beauty products.
• The Lodge is built within a private coconut plantation. An enchanting boat ride through a breathtaking National Reserve and protected mangrove forest, will take you to the Lodge, for a truly private island feel
• Open air restaurant area serving a fantastic array of local & international dishes
• Infinity infinity pool filled with lightly salted water sourced from a local well.
• Free use of beach soccer & beach volleyball court, boogie boards, badminton gear, paddle-tennis & board games Interaction with Guests• Our staff is entirely at your service so you can relax and enjoy your stay.
Besides the many ocean and canal water sports available, the resort offers a playground of activities ranging from yoga, beach soccer, beach volleyball, badminton, fishing, etc. Our range tours and activities consist of kayaking & paddle boarding in miles of beautiful mangrove filled canals and estuaries.
• Surfing and boogie boarding, with lessons offered to beginners
• Surf fishing, Deep sea fishing (luxury yacht upon request), canal fishing
• Turtle sanctuary & estuary tour, where the canal meets the ocean
• Spa & Well Being Services also available upon request. The NeighborhoodAt only one hour and thirty minutes from Antigua and Guatemala City, Pacific Pearls Lodge is located in the Sipacate/Naranjo National Reserve. It is one of the most accessible beaches, and at the same time one of the very few that remain natural and pristine, as it is a National Reserve.
Pacific Pearls Lodge enjoys kilometers of private black sand beaches on both sides of it, making it truly private and pristine. It is surrounded by the deep blue pacific and miles of mangrove filled canals, giving it a private island feel to it. The property itself nestled between palm trees, variety mangrove trees and almond trees. This attracts of course many species of birds, making for the nature beauty and habitat of the Lodge absolutely breathtaking.
Pacific Pearls Lodge is guaranteed to always remain an "exclusive" sanctuary. The harmony and peace guests will experience when feeling the warm ocean breeze, and listening to the swaying palm trees and birds, will be unlike any other. At Pacific Pearls Lodge we want to make our guests feel like our Lodge is their own private home. Our staff is happy to arrange an intimate moonlit dinner for two, a bottle of wine on a secluded part of the beach, or arrange for a lovely picnic on the beach. Your large private terrace makes for a perfect location to enjoy a lovely meal in the comfort of your own bungalow. Dream away, as we will do what we can to exceed your expectations, and make your personal beach paradise dreams come true. Getting AroundPrivate transportation from anywhere in Guatemala available upon request. Other Things to Note• Niños menores de 3 años duermen con sus padres por $20/noche
• Niños de 4 a 7 duermen con sus padres por $40/noche
• Máximo 2 niños duermen con sus padres.