The SpaceWelcome to your coastal Oregon escape! This is the ultimate vacation spot for your next family getaway. The moment you arrive, you’ll become enchanted by this picturesque setting. While the property is nestled in a temperate rain forest, its located within the banana belt of Oregon, allowing you to enjoy an abundance of sunshine throughout your stay. You’ll also get to experience plenty of peace and privacy, as the house backs up to expansive open space, with neighbors on only one side. Beautifully landscaped grounds with fresh flowers, towering trees, and fresh herbs like lavender further enhance this setting, creating a truly magnificent backdrop.
Inside, you’ll find the house inviting and warm, boasting cathedral ceilings, grand oriental rugs and top-notch tile work, as well as redwood and cherry features throughout 2,000 square feet of well appointed living space. To add to this property’s charming character, several of the furnishings have been handmade. Look forward to spending your downtime in the great room, where you can cozy up by the stone fireplace and admire the picturesque scenery - all of the room’s windows are modeled after an English greenhouse, so they bay outwards and offer fantastic views.
You’ll love preparing your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all the necessary kitchen tools and a quaint breakfast nook. Spend your evenings on the spacious deck, sipping a nice glass of wine and relishing in views of the glittering ocean and rock formations. At the end of the night, you’ll be happy to retire to the wonderful master bedroom, which features a cedar walk-in closet, toasty fireplace, and bay window seat overlooking the ocean. You’ll find it impossible not to relax with the master bathroom’s steam shower and clawfoot tub. Interaction with GuestsKey Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, steam shower, clawfoot tub, multiple fireplaces, cable TV, DVD player, charcoal grill, air conditioning, and much more
- Incredible oceanfront location with direct beach access! Situated on 6 private, forested acres
- Close to fishing, golfing, berry picking, Port Orford attractions, and much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen-sized Bed and 1 Twin-sized Bed
- A Full-sized Air Mattress is available if needed The NeighborhoodA direct path off the property will take you straight to the sandy shore, so it's likely you’ll want to spend all your time swimming, kayaking, and paddleboarding. For added convenience, there’s an easier, less rough path that begins 5 minutes down Hamond Land. Enjoy a leisurly walk along the shore, while you collect agates, admire the wildflowers, or watch the wildlife. The fishermen in your group will be delighted by prime salmon fishing just 15 minutes to the south along Rouge River.
Explore the area further by driving 15 minutes into Port Orford, or playing a round of golf 45 minutes from house at the world famous Bandon Dunes golf course. The kids are sure to love a trip to the nearby dinosaur park, which features giant concrete dinosaurs. While you’re in the area, make sure to visit a local farm for berry picking. No matter how you choose to spend time during your stay, this phenomenal Gold Beach vacation rental house will quickly become a place you want to return to year after year! Other Things to NoteEvolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.