Afdakkie - simple self catering
- Smoking Allowed
- Pets Allowed
- Swimming Pool
Simple self catering in a quiet street, walking distance from the centre of the village. Two bedrooms with double beds, and one with two single beds. Two bathrooms. Cotton bedding and comfortable beds. Beautiful view from the veranda into the valley beyond the village. The house is an original old house known as a "nagmaal" huisie, one of the oldest houses in town. It has the original reed ceilings in the front rooms. It is simply furnished. It has a herb garden and fruit trees. It is situated behind the two churches in town and so you can hear the church bells ringing to tell you the hour. The village of Prince Albert has three good restaurants within walking distance of the house. The house offers a peaceful and quiet retreat from city living, within a self-contained, creative, helpful and friendly community.
- Claim your property page and access your free AllTheRooms for Property Owners account.
- Update business information
- Respond to reviews and privately message customers
- See the customer leads your property page generates
- Monitor how many people view your property page